Our Premium Servicing Packages

DMSG

My ride is a Forester 2.5 Turbo.

Which engine oil is recommended?

Hi Sir you can go for our Amsoil 15w-50 Dominator

DOMINATOR® 15W-50 Racing Oil

Provides superior performance and maximum protection in high-performance and racing applications. DOMINATOR is engineered from advanced synthetic technology to better withstand the elevated rpm, high temperatures and shock-loading common to racing applications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwO7eOO-bNE

aTA96Vy.jpg

epL8GcO.jpg

Edited by DMSG
  • Praise 1

Hi

Any promotion and what are the servicing packages be like?

Does this package applicable for Lexus IS250?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=58494

If no, can PM other recommended value deal?

Thanks!

Hi Sir,

Yes it's applicable for you for the Castrol Edge Titanium Lubricant oil, but just that your ride will be more than 4L of usage, just need to top up $20 per litre extra used. $138 +$20 (per litre extra top up)

You might want to consider the Kennol Endurance Engine oil from France (Lemans Champion racing team) , totally performance with endurance factor. It's going at $158 .

For ultimate Torque and power drive, you can go for our Highly performance Selenia Sports (Italy made) at $188, only available in DM.

Should you need more questions, please reach Albert at 9850 4444 for more info. He will be glad to help you!

Cheers and thanks for your interest :)

• Praise 1

any package with 5w30 oil?

Hi Sir,

For 5w30, you might want to go for our Idemitsu 5w30 servicing package. You might want to call us at 6363 5112 to make a booking.

Cheers and thanks for your interest Sir!

13818_3.jpg

How many Km then need to change Spark plugs?

If you are using stock mineral plugs, they are recommended for change with mileage from 6k-8k, if you are using special iridium, then might be from 30k-50k, depending on what plugs you using and what you are changing to.

(edited)

Hi bro,

I wanna do 40k servicing for my honda civic FD4.Can I get a detail quotation with what are the parts need to changed?thanks a bunch

Hi bro,

Our Major 40K servicing will be priced at $388 with 8 items replacement, please see as follow :-

1> Stock mineral sparks plugs

2> Oil Filter

3> Engine Lubricant

4> Air Filter

5> AC Filter

6> ATF fluid

7> Coolant

8> Brake Fluid

Servicing package include all point safety checks and steam interior sanitisation and car wash.

Choice of lubricant can be consider at the follow Facebook page of ours :-

www.facebook.com/dynamicsproducts

We have 6 premium lubricant engine oil for you to choose from.

Thank you for your interest with us Bro.

seeya soon!

wrx 2L

do you recommend AMS or kennol engine oil?

pls pm me the price

We have both engine lubricant in DM. Please visit our page for servicing packages for more information.

www.facebook.com/dynamicsproducts

Thank you for your interest.

" Best Servicing & Repair" Award among 1100 over workshops in Singapore

" Best Handling and Safety" Award for safety performance products (Force Big Brake Kit, TUNED coilovers)

" Best New Promising Establishment" Award by Sgcarmart (number 1 online automotive online portal)

http://youtu.be/Gh3tmzElgOI

Edited by DMSG

Hi DM,

Thanks for the info. FYI, mine is Honda Civic FD4. Manual Trasmission. Currently I' using semi open pod air filter. So I just want to clean the filter.I also want to change iridium plug. Can you give me the quotation?What engine oil do you use?Thanks alot bro

(edited)

Hi DM,

Thanks for the info. FYI, mine is Honda Civic FD4. Manual Trasmission. Currently I' using semi open pod air filter. So I just want to clean the filter.I also want to change iridium plug. Can you give me the quotation?What engine oil do you use?Thanks alot bro

Hi Sir,

We have the following engine oil for your choice :-

1> Castrol Edge Titanium

2> Gulf Formula G (USA)

3> Selenia Sports (ITALY)

4> Amsoil (USA)

5> Bardahl (USA)

6> Idemitsu (JAPAN)

7> Kennol Endurance (France)

We would recommend Castrol for Honda. Giving extra torque and lasting power. Change of Denso Plugs Iridium will be at $85 with labor. Your filter we will clean it during the servicing routine works.

For more of the seriving pacakge informations :- Please get to www.facebook.com/dynamicsproducts and give us a 'Like' so that you can be updated for any new products or services in DM.

Cheers!

with regards,

Team DM

Edited by DMSG

Hi, how much if i brought my own EO and Oil filter? My air filter and aircon filter are also not required to change. Please advise thanks.

Hi Sir,

if you are going for the Major service package at $388, all items must be utlilized and we cannot deduct off any items not used as it's a promotion bundled package. Actually, you can keep all those you bought for your next servicing and just proceed with our major with our 8 items change.

For your next servicing, you can use the items you got on hand. We only charge $35 for EO and Oil filter change for your next servicing visit.

Thanks for your interest and hope to see you soon.

Team DM

Hi Bro for 140K, you might need a major Servicing if you have not done any yet. Our major Servicing package for Asian make cars is as follow, see the poster. Please call 6363 5112 to make a bookings.

1380295_670514419626625_1031223118_n.jpg

Hi,

I am driving a 2007 Toyota Picnic and reaching 120Km mileage. I would like to know the brand of the items used for this $388 package. I understand that we need to use all the above items stated to enjoy the offer. If my air filter is not replaceable and only need blowing to clean the filter. So do i get to keep the air filter?

↡ Advertisement