Starlet beats Serina Wee for Babe of The Year award

tanbk

The New Paper's Flame Awards 2013: Babe of the year
Starlet beats Serina Wee for Babe of The Year award

26698.jpg

SINGAPORE - Top-heavy local DJ Tenashar and her assets were not good enough for her to be crowned the Babe of The Year.

The title also did not go to this year's viral babe sensation Serina Wee, the City Harvest Church accountant who mesmerised netizens with her sense of style and pictures of her walking out of the Subordinate Courts during the trial.

What both nominees lacked - and what MediaCorp actress Jayley Woo, the eventual winner, had - was a devoted army of more than 21,000 followers on Twitter.

"The fact that I got nominated for this category is already a miracle, but to win, oh my goodness," the gamine starlet told The New Paper.

"It's my first award ever," she added.

Woo's fans voted 2,009 times to secure a landslide victory - and that was after just one tweet. The New Paper New Face 2011 finalist tweeted two weeks ago, when her category was published: "I know I'm not much of a babe but do vote for me as I'm up against some strong competitors! Can vote nonstop!" And she attached a link to the voting site.

Read the full story here.

173990.jpg
Accountant with style: Talk about a babe with brains.
↡ Advertisement

They know the meaning of babe or not, babe is not someone who look like some si ginna chilcare teacher okay...

Serina Wee = Babe of the year! :wub:

Edited by Getzsfv
  • Praise 4

all the tikos here prefer milf. lol

Dunno why also.. I rather take the starlet over Serina Wee, not that SW is bad looking, but compare both their pics, the starlet more my type.. Haha

Turbocharged

Dunno why also.. I rather take the starlet over Serina Wee, not that SW is bad looking, but compare both their pics, the starlet more my type.. Haha

Have you seen the starlet's legs? too thick and rather shapeless. If you see the trailer of don't know what show called "My date with a star" or something like that, you will then see. [sweatdrop]

Have you seen the starlet's legs? too thick and rather shapeless. If you see the trailer of don't know what show called "My date with a star" or something like that, you will then see. [sweatdrop]

Nope, didn't see. Don't watch TV nowadays, so I have no idea what dramas / shows are on. I just watch online, mostly US / UK produced series.. If that's the case, I'll just go for my Emma Watson in any case.. She's my :wub:

Nope, didn't see. Don't watch TV nowadays, so I have no idea what dramas / shows are on. I just watch online, mostly US / UK produced series.. If that's the case, I'll just go for my Emma Watson in any case.. She's my :wub:

you SPGuy say so lah....tok so much..