Yokohama BluEarth Ace-AE50

Cephas

After reading the specs and looking at the Yokohama tyres' rating chart, I think it falls between Earth 1 & BluEarth AE 1. Tuned towards performance not sacrificing too much comfort & sound.

As compared to my previous tyres (Continental Comfort Contact 5), it has better dry grip & feedback. Road noise is about same.

Fuel saving on this tyres is so-so only... but it's quite a good wet weather tires.

Very rare to see yokohama tires nowadays leh... hahah... Now workshop keep pushing me Kumho KU31 leh...

Bro... I was told it is made by Pinoys la... I changed 2 pieces last month and so far so good...

U can only say good or not after it reaches 10K kms and above..... if its noisy like hell, then its a fail bro.

Fuel saving on this tyres is so-so only... but it's quite a good wet weather tires.

Very rare to see yokohama tires nowadays leh... hahah... Now workshop keep pushing me Kumho KU31 leh...

KU31 buay kan.....

The Toyos T1 sports are cheap. Just got some 20s from AL Tyres.

U can only say good or not after it reaches 10K kms and above..... if its noisy like hell, then its a fail bro.

KU31 buay kan.....

The Toyos T1 sports are cheap. Just got some 20s from AL Tyres.

Oh yes! haha. I used to change tyres with them when they are at macperson. The workshop infront always guide me to his shop then Ah Wu from AL tyres will "guide" me back. hahha

Now they are at paya lebar rd right?

Oh yes! haha. I used to change tyres with them when they are at macperson. The workshop infront always guide me to his shop then Ah Wu from AL tyres will "guide" me back. hahha

Now they are at paya lebar rd right?

I kena conned by that Sung Beng shop too.. thought they will AL.

Now they are along Paya Lebar. better lar. Shop very big.

Ah Wu no longer there.

I kena conned by that Sung Beng shop too.. thought they will AL.

Now they are along Paya Lebar. better lar. Shop very big.

Ah Wu no longer there.

Oh... that shop is sung beng... And ah wu no longer with AL????? He is very well verse in all the tyres man! I keep asking lotsa noob question last time one!!! hahhaa.

You know where ah wu go?

Oh... that shop is sung beng... And ah wu no longer with AL????? He is very well verse in all the tyres man! I keep asking lotsa noob question last time one!!! hahhaa.

You know where ah wu go?

I dunno bro. I don't see that chap around liao. Only speak to towkay.

Woah. Next time i go down must jio u liao. You got any special discount from towkay?

Aiyah, he remembered me cause he farked up my spacers for my skyline the last time. His pricing is very reasonable.

Aiyah, he remembered me cause he farked up my spacers for my skyline the last time. His pricing is very reasonable.

Woah. No wonder can remb you lah... High asset customer. hahha.

Ya.. i always relate toyo tires with AL tyres one.

Just changed to set of 4. $480. Made in Japan.

Not many reviews in SG. Anyone on this model?

Care to share where you changed it?

↡ Advertisement