Bird Shops

Chowyunfatt

Can someone recommend me a reliable place to buy a pair of Birds & a Cage … My Daughter has been bugging me for it since a few months ago …

Any idea how much do those Birds cost? … Are they difficult to maintain? … Can I leave them outside the garden?

↡ Advertisement

Can someone recommend me a reliable place to buy a pair of Birds & a Cage … My Daughter has been bugging me for it since a few months ago …

Any idea how much do those Birds cost? … Are they difficult to maintain? … Can I leave them outside the garden?

Both of us stand in the garden with the pants down effectively = leaving a pair of birds in the garden lor :D

• Praise 1

Not much 'Bird' shops in Singapore leow. Can try Tiong Bahru market area. Some shopping centre with 'Pet' shop still sell birds like parakee.

Best bird to buy is 'Love Bird' or some call it parakee. Feed only on seed and very easy to take care. So many colours but you must spend time watching them in a big cage to choose it cos they always goes in pair. If both always stay together, then thats a pair... ^_^

Thomson Plaza got one big 'Pet' shop .... [sly]

Both of us stand in the garden with the pants down effectively = leaving a pair of birds in the garden lor :D

sizes will be different hor ... [sweatdrop]

Not much 'Bird' shops in Singapore leow. Can try Tiong Bahru market area. Some shopping centre with 'Pet' shop still sell birds like parakee.

Best bird to buy is 'Love Bird' or some call it parakee. Feed only on seed and very easy to take care. So many colours but you must spend time watching them in a big cage to choose it cos they always goes in pair. If both always stay together, then thats a pair... ^_^

Thomson Plaza got one big 'Pet' shop .... [sly]

sizes will be different hor ... [sweatdrop]

Yeah mine is the American Golden Eagle. Your's is just a small nectar feeding hummingbird :D

can all these consider bird shop? :huh:

www.iloveu.com.sg/‎

www.sgcondom.com/

www.rubberduckie.sg/
www.durex.com.sg/
Edited by Jman888

Yeah mine is the American Golden Eagle. Your's is just a small nectar feeding hummingbird :D

no wonder farking extinct aldy...knn...cannot find hole to go to...kekek

my is vulture....dun prey prey

can all these consider bird shop? :huh:

www.iloveu.com.sg/‎

www.sgcondom.com/

www.rubberduckie.sg/
www.durex.com.sg/

He is buying new bird lah. Not bird clothings and toys -_-

no wonder farking extinct aldy...knn...cannot find hole to go to...kekek

my is vulture....dun prey prey

What happens when an eagle meets a vulture?? [sly] Yours will eat up other birds? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

He had been rearing one for 40+ years and now looking for younger & colourful one ... [grin]

Not extension or enhancement meh ...... oops .. [lipsrsealed]

Excitement, not enhancement [grin]

What happens when an eagle meets a vulture?? [sly] Yours will eat up other birds? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

cannot lah, i give that to the crow, aka turboflat4.....

LEt him eat the eagle [grin][grin][grin]

Down here only got ku ku birds. You won't be able to find any bird lovers :mellow:

Bald eagle ..... :o

Boyzillian . .

Back to topic.

Is Mr Chow looking for budgies? Please do not leave them outside in the garden unless you have a proper sheltered area for them and also kindly keep them safe from cats.