Liverpool Season 2013/14 part 3 - The Final Push to Top Spot

Berncsp76

start with all the 2nd strings n youngsters. kelly, flanagan, alberto, ibe, moses, aspas, allen. Plus agger or johnson maybe.

And still win by 2 goals.

Edited by Extinguisher
  • Praise 1

Sad but true. All of us will rather the team get 4th then win a FA cup. If we've been in CL frequently, then i would say a FA cup win would be something special. But 4th is more important to the long term attractiveness of the club to better players.

• Praise 1

winning FA cup and not UCL Qual => LS leave. Then it will be a even bigger task to get UCL qual.

So yes, i prefer ucl qual to FA cup glory...

for tonight, i would think we can get a win, 1-0 to Pool, let the arse breakdown begin!

haha..but i scared they lose their momentum leh...

Then not good either to play replay coz will be taxing to both teams...

maybe BR will give a run to some new players...wana see the portugese boy Texiera play... [bounce1]

but bro, this one FA cup leh,

really, i more kanjiong about fourth spot with spurs at our heels...

Got a feeling that Liverpool will field a strong starting 11, since got no mid week game.

Arsenal most prob will rest some of their stars, will Bayern looming.

Think it's important to maintain the momentum. Just hope nobody get injured.

• Praise 1

I tink rodgers will put in a strong team. Cos pool will hv the whole wk to rest. If win, good. If lose, no harm done. Buti do hope to see some reserves starting the game.

I just don't understand the implication of another 3 more matches (FA qtr, semi and final) if we beat asernal will be detrimental in our pursue of top 4 finiishing.

I strongly urge BR to go all out for the FA and top four spot target. That will be one hell of a season for us.

I tink rodgers will put in a strong team. Cos pool will hv the whole wk to rest. If win, good. If lose, no harm done. Buti do hope to see some reserves starting the game.

The appriatie term should be squad rotation rather than reserve team. We don't have the number to make up another reserve team. hahaha..

Here's the confirmed starting line-up...

1947814_10152352528357573_1286718778_n.j

Subs: Mignolet, Toure, Moses, Henderson, Kelly, Aspas, Teixeira

Got a feeling that Liverpool will field a strong starting 11, since got no mid week game.

Arsenal most prob will rest some of their stars, will Bayern looming.

Think it's important to maintain the momentum. Just hope nobody get injured.

Edited by Berncsp76

Here's the confirmed starting line-up...

1947814_10152352528357573_1286718778_n.j

Subs: Mignolet, Toure, Moses, Henderson, Kelly, Aspas, Teixeira

wow, a almost first XI. Hopefully no injuries [:/]

Hope we dun feel the "loss" of Henderson in midfield.

I feel that his tireless running more needed to close down Arsenal's creativity.....

Agree...was expecting henderson to start n gerrard rested. Allen will struggle if he needs to cover gerrard's spaces.

Ars also fielding a mixed team.

damn...arse 1-0

btw winner of today's game will face Everton at home in the 6th round of the FA Cup

Edited by Berncsp76