Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

here we go.. handed a CASE letter to VW MD today for non - rectification of my steering issue.

lets see how it goes..

Do keep us updated on how a toothless tiger CASE is able to handle the case [sunny]

• Praise 1

Do keep us updated on how a toothless tiger CASE is able to handle the case [sunny]

Toothless still nehmind, somemore gahmen is keeping CASE's denture to make sure it can't bite!!! Edited by Super7
  • Praise 4

Toothless still nehmind, gahmen sometimes is keeping CASE's denture to make sure it can't bite!!!

Might as well close the whole association. Stupid initiative

Got CASE letter better than nothing I guess. But I've seen incidents at the VW service centre where bang tables also work.

Since you have the CASE letter, try the "soft" approach first. If still no follow up, then use the "hard" approach

• Praise 1

Is this problem unique to your car only or all similar models have such flaw?

I think this a brand problem. my steering wheel got notchy and metal pulling sounds when it is in operation. faint but hear able.

been back to VCS for 6th time to rectify this issue and had a meeting with their technical support y'day to discuss on this matter. was given the typical brush off by a FT that you don't know the design and mechanics..since they are not able to resolve this, went to toothless tiger to see if they can help.

like the 7speeder issue. the courtesy car that that have loaned me, is having the same GB failure on 11K km of abuse. seems like VW need to re-look in their design

honestly, I have a buddy that have the same issue, went to case and been driving case for the past 5 months. CASE will listen or rather be only a middle person.. not a law enforcer.. if you want to enforce law (my case is lemon law), they will help to write..

I think this a brand problem. my steering wheel got notchy and metal pulling sounds when it is in operation. faint but hear able.

been back to VCS for 6th time to rectify this issue and had a meeting with their technical support y'day to discuss on this matter. was given the typical brush off by a FT that you don't know the design and mechanics..since they are not able to resolve this, went to toothless tiger to see if they can help.

like the 7speeder issue. the courtesy car that that have loaned me, is having the same GB failure on 11K km of abuse. seems like VW need to re-look in their design

honestly, I have a buddy that have the same issue, went to case and been driving case for the past 5 months. CASE will listen or rather be only a middle person.. not a law enforcer.. if you want to enforce law (my case is lemon law), they will help to write..

it is not as if CASE can write a better letter than ourselves. i have been to there and i am utterly disappointed. in fact, my disappointment is doesn't end with CASE, it goes up to the SCT and even the entire framework for consumer rights (are there any in Singapore?).

if things get moving and you get something rectified, it is not because of CASE's effectiveness but more due to the merchant being pro-customer or being a merchant that believes in being responsible for their products. under the current framework, if the merchant wants to play truant, you will just have to keep sending the car back for repairs.

1-1 exchange is never mandatory under the provisions of the lemon law act.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Toothless still nehmind, somemore gahmen is keeping CASE's denture to make sure it can't bite!!!

They shouldn't withhold the tooth! Some biting is good to simulate blood circulation and makes one on his/her toes !!!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

my neighbor's touran has similar problem as yours. when he send in his car to the svc ctr, 2 owners were already there fu*king their SA. my neighbor just talk to them nicely and ask them to take their time to resolve his problem. he even got a replacement car which my neighbor didn't ask for. The SA told him as he was being nice and patience. so they offer him a replacement car automatically.

in the end, everything is resolved by VCS.

hope VCS can settle your case soon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1