Clock is ticking for Lavender's 'food heaven'

Carnoob

a lot of food are over-rated there........

I think old airport road has a lot of better food than over there....further down jalan besar there is also a nice wanton mee

opposite the old MAC just above the Sheng shiong.....

• Praise 9

a lot of food are over-rated there........

I think old airport road has a lot of better food than over there....further down jalan besar there is also a nice wanton mee

opposite the old MAC just above the Sheng shiong.....

Agree. The place has undergone at least 4 major transformation since in started in the early 80s. And with each transformation, the price went up while the standard went the other way. Other than the wanton mee (which is very good but not worth the trouble + expensive + small portion), the rest of the old stalls have either closed down or changed hands. Now mostly a place for bringing KTV girlfriends or for youngsters who just passed their driving.

• Praise 2

Agree. The place has undergone at least 4 major transformation since in started in the early 80s. And with each transformation, the price went up while the standard went the other way. Other than the wanton mee (which is very good but not worth the trouble + expensive + small portion), the rest of the old stalls have either closed down or changed hands. Now mostly a place for bringing KTV girlfriends or for youngsters who just passed their driving.

where does that come from? i thought they usually go east coast mcdonalds?

i only know that area know sibeh alot of Spa... have not been to the food court super long liao. nothing really worth going their specially for.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

east coast mac close down liao right?

like that die lah, where can all these youngsters who just passed their driving go? [:(] [:(]

• Praise 1

On a weekend late night, you see many triangle plated cars. Then the youngsters with their xmm in their shorts and hoodies in tow. Lavender foodcourt has become the place where they eventually go for their supper after they go rounding.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

On a weekend late night, you see many triangle plated cars. Then the youngsters with their xmm in their shorts and hoodies in tow. Lavender foodcourt has become the place where they eventually go for their supper after they go rounding.

And you were there after visiting Banana Leg [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes, after patronising you. -_-

Banana Leg don't have ducks lah. You too drunk to remember we did it at my place

Supercharged

I remembered the place for turtle soup and beef noodle, had not been there for quite sometime liao. Are they still there?

Hypersonic

Banana Leg don't have ducks lah. You too drunk to remember we did it at my place

Starting to sound like Hangover movie

Que Pasa? Hasta la Fista, babe. (Oh really? Fist me fasterly dude)

jman is perpetually stuck in the 80s. The glory days gone. Forgive him.

↡ Advertisement