For the Tiko Rangers (Pretty CNA Newscaster)

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

A Channel NewsAsia newscaster was seen still doing her hair even as the camera had started to roll for the morning news segment on Wednesday (Apr 2).

Facebook User Kamhani Bourne shared this on the social media site, with re-shares steadily increasing.

In the video, it shows the local newscaster fixing her hair and checking her image in her compact mirror, unaware that she is on air.

The camera had already started rolling for some time, fully capturing her pre-show beauty regime -- even allowing her time to use hairspray.

The camera was then covered abruptly as controls might have realised the blunder.

Watch the fixing-hair-on-air blooper moment here.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/oops-local-newscaster-was-still-doing-her-hair-when-cameras-started-to-roll

SHE'S PRETTY!!

post-107101-0-43421500-1396592535.jpg

post-107101-0-94880300-1396592540.jpg

post-107101-0-40393600-1396592546.jpg

post-107101-0-01183600-1396592552.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

A Channel NewsAsia newscaster was seen still doing her hair even as the camera had started to roll for the morning news segment on Wednesday (Apr 2).

Facebook User Kamhani Bourne shared this on the social media site, with re-shares steadily increasing.

In the video, it shows the local newscaster fixing her hair and checking her image in her compact mirror, unaware that she is on air.

The camera had already started rolling for some time, fully capturing her pre-show beauty regime -- even allowing her time to use hairspray.

The camera was then covered abruptly as controls might have realised the blunder.

Watch the fixing-hair-on-air blooper moment here.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/oops-local-newscaster-was-still-doing-her-hair-when-cameras-started-to-roll

SHE'S PRETTY!!

attachicon.gifcna1.jpg

attachicon.gifcna2.jpg

attachicon.gifcna3.jpg

attachicon.gifcna4.jpg

Not enough for tiko rangers.... Don't worry. Let me set it straight -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lEzoXDa56c

Turbocharged

sorry.....nope not pretty!

Not pretty is one thing, the camera should try capture any newscaster stretching between her legs.... or adusting her bras, something like that.... else too unexciting [:p]:D

Not pretty is one thing, the camera should try capture any newscaster stretching between her legs.... or adusting her bras, something like that.... else too unexciting [:p]:D

hahahaha....but really! I dont find her attractive at all. Maybe my standard to low!

ERP too high isit? [sweatdrop]

That kind of cave scared sekali my didi goes in cant come out

ERP too high isit? [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

hahahaha....but really! I dont find her attractive at all. Maybe my standard to low!

saw her in person few times during my work visit to mediacorp.... you are correct!!! [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

LOL... Like MCE?? come out wrong place! no wonder you posted twice still cant come out!! [sweatdrop]