Workshop to install accessories in JB

Kwchan

my reverse sensor spoil and want to install reverse camera + screen + change to a new set of reverse sensor.

already got the parts from taobao, any workshop in JB that is good with conti car's electrical?

↡ Advertisement

my reverse sensor spoil and want to install reverse camera + screen + change to a new set of reverse sensor.

already got the parts from taobao, any workshop in JB that is good with conti car's electrical?

I did mine along the road towards Holiday Inn. When turn left from main road. Should be the first shop on your left. The acc shop got a café beside it. Opens till 2am.

I did mine along the road towards Holiday Inn. When turn left from main road. Should be the first shop on your left. The acc shop got a café beside it. Opens till 2am.

yours is a Saab?

Supercharged

got the address?

recently went to Penang, saw some HU that is worth a look.

but due to distance, dare not install in case need to invoke warranty.

if can do in JB, it would be most welcome.

yours is a Saab?

Born From Jets. hahahhaa

got the address?

recently went to Penang, saw some HU that is worth a look.

but due to distance, dare not install in case need to invoke warranty.

if can do in JB, it would be most welcome.

Sorry bro. no address. its abt 50m from the left turn from main road. Easy to spot as there is a café right beside it.

Born From Jets. hahahhaa

Sorry bro. no address. its abt 50m from the left turn from main road. Easy to spot as there is a café right beside it.

wah... my saab overheat around there... went a few ws.. none can do.... shucks should have tried there but thanks anyway lol

wah... my saab overheat around there... went a few ws.. none can do.... shucks should have tried there but thanks anyway lol

I was there last mth. Saw a 207 topless came in with overheating. They managed to solved it temp for driver to drive back to Singapore.

how much to expect to install reverse senor and reverse camera + LCD in JB?

I will bring my own parts

Neutral Newbie

I have been to the accessories shop near ksl the last of the whole row of the shops. The boss quite friendly and price quite cheap. Can try there.

↡ Advertisement