Australia: Trip to Perth

Chowyunfatt

Going Perth during June ... First time taking 11 people along with me ... Need advise for Car Rental to transport 10 people including Luggage ... The Luggage part damn headache ... Any reputable Car Rental Co. to recommend? [:)]

Edited by Chowyunfatt
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Going Perth during June ... First time taking 11 people along with me ... Need advise for Car Rental to transport 10 people including Luggage ... The Luggage part damn headache ... Any reputable Car Rental Co. to recommend? [:)]

No need to rent one. Just show them this pic and they will let you drive for free

post-4638-0-64159000-1397610427.jpg

• Praise 4

Hertz Rental at Perth Airport .... [cool]

I rented one Toyota Previa (Tarago as they called it) for family of 7 to zoom around.

They got mini buses of 15 seaters but must have a Singapore Class 4 licence to able to rent one.

link: https://www.hertz.com.au/rentacar/hire-a-car/australia

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

No need to rent one. Just show them this pic and they will let you drive for free

Down Under only recognize Nicole Kidman & Russell Crow ...

Chow Yun Fatt? ... Who's that mate? ... 可以吃的吗? [laugh]

Hertz Rental at Perth Airport .... [cool]

I rented one Toyota Previa (Tarago as they called it) for family of 7 to zoom around.

They got mini buses of 15 seaters but must have a Singapore Class 4 licence to able to rent one.

link: https://www.hertz.com.au/rentacar/hire-a-car/australia

Like that must rent 2 MPVs liao lar ... I got 11 people leh ... <_<

And keep to the speed limit Don't go faster and certainly don't go under especially when road is clear. Perth TP very on.

If you see many cars in the opposite lane flash their lights, it means in front of you got speed trap. Usually some police officer in unmarked car with laser.

Your birds going with you anot? Please be reminded that Australia has very strict customs and quarantine regulations pertaining to food and animals. Kekekekekekeeee :D

They got 15 seaters mini bus, now you go SSDC to take class 4 licence lor... [drivingcar]

They even got trailers for rental from 4 ~ 12 persons but also class 4 licence... [:)]

You definitely need 2 drivers in this case. Drive 2 cars. I drove a Hyundai S-Max when I was there for a week. Plenty of space.

Is it Ford S-Max? What about Luggage ... 2 MPV ... 11people ... 11 Luggages ... :huh:

And keep to the speed limit Don't go faster and certainly don't go under especially when road is clear. Perth TP very on.

If you see many cars in the opposite lane flash their lights, it means in front of you got speed trap. Usually some police officer in unmarked car with laser.

I very safe one ... But thanks for the advise ... [nod]

Hypersonic

Surely of the 11 people there are at least 2 drivers :huh:

Anyway, I tried going Japan with 12 people before. Rented 3 MPVs. Luggage is a major issue because it was for 2 weeks and everybody packed like move house [laugh] So needed 3 cars in total. If you rent 2 cars for 11 people, might not be enough.

Your birds going with you anot? Please be reminded that Australia has very strict customs and quarantine regulations pertaining to food and animals. Kekekekekekeeee :D

Birds got to stay at home ... [laugh]

Is it Ford S-Max? What about Luggage ... 2 MPV ... 11people ... 11 Luggages ... :huh:

I very safe one ... But thanks for the advise ... [nod]

maybe take 3 cars, at least got sufficient booth space

:o While you away, who will help you to take care of your two Birds ? [shakehead][smallcry]

Helpers at home lor ... [:)]

They got 15 seaters mini bus, now you go SSDC to take class 4 licence lor... [drivingcar]

They even got trailers for rental from 4 ~ 12 persons but also class 4 licence...

KNN ... I don't have Class 4 lar ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement