vroomcar

Neutral Newbie

--> AB|

--> CC|

What are the techniques to park in corner lots, like Lot A and B

if you come in from left side

with walls | on the other end

and cars in the opposite lot?

Lot A probably can reverse park in or head in? But Lot B has to be head in parking?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

How come lot B cannot reverse park? My decision will base on the way out when choosing to do head in or not.

Supercharged

Lot A probably can reverse park in or head in? But Lot B has to be head in parking?

But lots A and B can be reverse park, or head in.

The answer is that thing already built-in your car - the power steering !!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

--> AB|

--> CC|

What are the techniques to park in corner lots, like Lot A and B

if you come in from left side

with walls | on the other end

and cars in the opposite lot?

Doesn't matter, since your parking skill so sucky, buy a car with assist parking feature and problem solved... Hehe...

• Praise 1

Question kinda general with little details. I dunno what kinda car you are driving and I dunno what kinda width I'm looking at.

The best is you make your own judgement and park accordingly. If you suck at it there's nothing anyone can do but do everyone a favour and not park like an a$$hole. I'm sure there are plenty of space in the carpark. If you wanna test out your parking skills I won't you either but if you are not confident prease move on to other parking lot.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Any lot can park head in or butt in. Just whether you want to park or not.

Yes true unless u drive 7 series then don't take lot B, go valet the car

Question kinda general with little details. I dunno what kinda car you are driving and I dunno what kinda width I'm looking at.

The best is you make your own judgement and park accordingly. If you suck at it there's nothing anyone can do but do everyone a favour and not park like an a$$hole. I'm sure there are plenty of space in the carpark. If you wanna test out your parking skills I won't you either but if you are not confident prease move on to other parking lot.

Is TS a woman? Normally this kind of situation is you ownself see one whether it is possible to park reverse in. If cant then park head in and when come out keep on reversing if space too tight Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Neutral Newbie

I'm a relatively inexperienced driver. I have problems with those lots because if I try to reverse park in lot A/B, the risk is that I may hit the opposite cars/wall, especially if the width between the two opposite sides is small. Just recently, I encountered Lot B and decided to park head in because I think it's hard to reverse park into Lot B. But getting out of Lot B from head-in proved to be tricky as well. So I came here to seek advice on how to reverse park into Lot A/B without any front sensors.

Turbocharged

I'm a relatively inexperienced driver. I have problems with those lots because if I try to reverse park in lot A/B, the risk is that I may hit the opposite cars/wall, especially if the width between the two opposite sides is small. Just recently, I encountered Lot B and decided to park head in because I think it's hard to reverse park into Lot B. But getting out of Lot B from head-in proved to be tricky as well. So I came here to seek advice on how to reverse park into Lot A/B without any front sensors.

what car you driving?

Turbocharged

No worries, hit a few times and you will gain the experience you need.... Whatever we tell you won't help because in driving an actual car, you have to be there driving and parking to gain experience in judgement, not thru reading book or forum.. ... Hehehe.. ...

• Praise 1

ok me not so experience but after driving almost 5 years no accident yet during parking, drove sedan, suv, full size sedan (A8) and R class before. Idea very simple, if u think u cant then dont. if you think you can, do it slowly, do wait until it come close then stop if you dont know your car bonnet well (for head in). normally for head in requires 2-3x forward and backward so that your car will end up straight swee swee. If you are with someone, ask the person go down direct you, open ur window if you are not sure, take a peek at your car body.

If you want to reverse parking, make sure u can do your 3 point turn well or enter the carpark by reversing.

No worries, hit a few times and you will gain the experience you need.... Whatever we tell you won't help because in driving an actual car, you have to be there driving and parking to gain experience in judgement, not thru reading book or forum.. ... Hehehe.. ...

true know your car well. Thats why mercedes put 3 point badge in front, as a measurement of your bonnet

Just park both lots using parellel parking.

Very satki!

Remeber to put two times coupons.....hahHa....

How to park B when there is car in A? Block Car in A coming out? Lol