Use BMW Bring Dog For Walk

Thaiyotakamli

Lazy Shanghai man takes dog for walk -- while driving his BMW

bmwmain.jpg

Quote:
A man was recently spotted taking his dog for a walk at the Shanghai Jiading District, which sounds perfectly normal, until you realise the man was behind the wheel of a white BMW.

NDTV reports that the unusual sight was caught on surveillance cameras, and footage shows the white BMW being driven with the trunk wide open and a leash trailing out.

A visibly tired German Shepard is attached to one end of the leash, and can be seen panting even though the BMW is not going fast.

Impatient drivers following behind the BMW sounded their horn while the driver cruised along.
4_34.jpg

1_44.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...riving-his-bmw

German car stroll with German Dog, this guy very creative but idiot

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement

Maybe this is a punishment for the dog who misbehaved...

China like to shame the criminals by parading them to walk in the public - while many ppl throw rubbish or rocks at them...

Turbocharged

We may brag about the horsepower of our rides, in tiongkok, they brag about HP+DogPower?... win liao [grin]

SGP owner: my beemer has 300hp

ahtiong owner: mine got 300hp+1dp!!

Rich guy with a "siao" cruel mentality !

Treat his dog like a discarded thing :(

Why don't he let another person drive his BM, and he tie a rope around his neck and run after his car ?! See how he feel !

• Praise 1

Car owner showing off his German Precious Horse & a German Dog.

This PRC confirms what we knew all along : they may have the monetary wealth But Not capable of

Civilized Behaviour! Really in Bad Taste.

Wonder if China has law against this kind of treatment towards an animal. Hope his punishment would be to wear a lease while tied to a moving car!

• Praise 3

New reason for hogging. I wonder what would be his FC driving like that.

Damn idiotic!

Rich people own petrol stations lol

Rich guy with a "siao" cruel mentality !

Treat his dog like a discarded thing :(

Why don't he let another person drive his BM, and he tie a rope around his neck and run after his car ?! See how he feel !

It doesnt match, he is china man, his car is German car, should use Great Wall or Chery to tie him with haha

We may brag about the horsepower of our rides, in tiongkok, they brag about HP+DogPower?... win liao [grin]

Lol win liao lor!

new pattern from 土豪?

Somehow his idea is good if he is disabled and cant walk with his dog

Maybe this is a punishment for the dog who misbehaved...

China like to shame the criminals by parading them to walk in the public - while many ppl throw rubbish or rocks at them...

Next time he will punish his son and tie his neck to his bmw and stroll the city one round

Turbocharged

1. Somehow his idea is good if he is disabled and cant walk with his dog

2. Next time he will punish his son and tie his neck to his bmw and stroll the city one round

1 he can still sit wheel chair and tie his dog to it,

but maybe he worries his wheel chair goes slower than the dog, make him lose face!!

2. If he drives QQ and his son is an Ironman regular, his car may not last the distance the son can do. :-(

• Praise 3

Really hate it when someone behaves worst than an animal.

animals dunno what they are doing , what they do is based on their animal instincts.

to this kind of PRC arseholes should tie their kkj to another car and drag him along . see if he will walk with the car or not.

Supersonic

German car stroll with German Dog, this guy very creative but idiot

Not creative but simply sibei HL. Having a pet dog in china is seen as a status symbol. Coupled that wif a BMW, it juz screams "Look at How Rich I Am" louder than simply "pay full cash"! [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

If dog runs slower than car, it will be 300bhp-1bdp

Edited by Steptronic
  • Praise 1

after dog walk the dog should be damn hungry and ate the driver's hotdog. [:p]

Driver's hotdog too small to fill his tummy, should drink driver's wife milk as well [laugh]

↡ Advertisement