Roar like a Lion, Slow down like a Turtle & Run like a Kitty

Alim

Not complaining but find this clown amusing...

Modded ah beng car was tailgating me along Lentor Ave.

After we made the turn at the junction in Yishun, I saw the LTA bike from far and I deliberately let him pass. As expected, he roared like a lion with smoke coming out of his exhaust.

When he saw the LTA bike, he slowed down like a turtle and came to a full stop at another traffic light. I guess his balls shrunk and must be crossing his fingers with the LTA officer right beside him.

After that, he stayed behind the LTA bike and quickly made a U turn and ran away like a Kitty. lol!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't see anything wrong or funny leh...sometimes after stuck in so much slow traffic, you just want to feel the turbo pull before going home...

After pull liao then do a slow drive, cool down the snail, u-turn home...

Edited by Zyklon
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Think u need to reposition ur car cam. Cant see license plate due to reflection. To be fair, anyone wld slow down wif TP ard.. Even Lambo or Ferrari drivers

Edited by TJX

Don't see anything wrong or funny leh...sometimes after stuck in so much slow traffic, you just want to feel the turbo pull before going home...

After pull liao then do a slow drive, cool down the snail, u-turn home...

Dont say turbo....sometime when sien to the max while driving i will drop a gear and blast off in my 1.6 NA puny engine when the coast is clear! But usually i drive calmly and according to rd limits +- 10km/hr!

Dont say turbo....sometime when sien to the max while driving i will drop a gear and blast off in my 1.6 NA puny engine when the coast is clear! But usually i drive calmly and according to rd limits +- 10km/hr!

yeah, and i am Obama, still [:p][:p]

Obama2-300x196.jpg

Think u need to reposition ur car cam. Cant see license plate due to reflection. To be fair, anyone wld slow down wif TP ard.. Even Lambo or Ferrari drivers

dont know why drivers and riders likes to slow down when there is a TP......drive normally as always and within the speed limit and laws will be ok....they wont pull u aside if u dont commit any offence!
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

dont know why drivers and riders likes to slow down when there is a TP......drive normally as always and within the speed limit and laws will be ok....they wont pull u aside if u dont commit any offence!

yalor. can do aggressive acceleration too provided you don't go above the speed limit. [laugh]

• Praise 1

exactly. i see them all brake on highway when see TP...wtf. If you keeping to the limit, then carry on as usual la.

I normally wave at them...

no leh.....that time I overtook a TP Volvo coz never see him at the side.....I was doing about 100km/h at PIE , before toa payoh......

but when side by side I see him I also release the accelerator , lucky he never see me I think he busy talking hahahaha [:p]

yeah, and i am Obama, still [:p][:p]

Obama2-300x196.jpg

u wait...i lup electric super charger like gonefishing describe.....gibe u a run for the money.....hahahaha! i bo lui....turbo very expensive....can oni put electric supercharger!

Aiya, who wouldn't slow down?

But I can't hear any roar leh. Only hear that awful stereo bass pounding away. I have to mute it. Cannot tahan.

no leh.....that time I overtook a TP Volvo coz never see him at the side.....I was doing about 100km/h at PIE , before toa payoh......

but when side by side I see him I also release the accelerator , lucky he never see me I think he busy talking hahahaha [:p]

100 should be ok....that time i was in my friends wrx.....kana summon for travelling at 116km/hr....but to be safe drive in1st lane...dont exceed by 5km/hr when they are around!

exactly. i see them all brake on highway when see TP...wtf. If you keeping to the limit, then carry on as usual la.

of course lar....who dare to look/summon when grim reaper wave......all become scared!

When I see TP, it means smooth road ahead.

All will drive slower than TP, but I will just accelerate to speed limit and cruise off.

It's only natural ... LTA is king of the jungle!! [laugh]

I did it before and nothing happened.

They are more interested to catch reckless/dangerous driving.

Most people are afraid to accelerate briskly and overtake TP.

yalor. can do aggressive acceleration too provided you don't go above the speed limit. [laugh]

• Praise 7

of course lar....who dare to look/summon when grim reaper wave......all become scared!

i waving to say, come join me...kekekeke

If you are driving an empty hearse & wave at them ... Wonder if the TPs balls will shrink ... [laugh]

funeral5.jpg

I see white smoke exhaust...

After the lion roared, TP on the left... Driver become mouse.

Talk Big People = Talk Big Cars ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1