Eight Riversuites

drivinghazard

I notice that Eight Riversuites prices lower or same for some of the properties in Bedok, Tanah Merah.

Like for this 8 riversuites 2 bedroom 840 sq feet is less than same size Optima

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11068846/for-sale-eight-riversuites

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/15304847/for-sale-optima-tanah-merah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I also find this project reasonably priced bearing in mind the location. If not wrong the also tie up with Renault/Volvo cars selling at a discount.

Unfortunately I can't afford but it sure is strange why it doesn't sell out at this price when those at worse locations sell better????

Thought location is the most important!!!!

• Praise 3

I also find this project reasonably priced bearing in mind the location. If not wrong the also tie up with Renault/Volvo cars selling at a discount.

Unfortunately I can't afford but it sure is strange why it doesn't sell out at this price when those at worse locations sell better????

power of real estate agents have made location subjective

some believe that jurong will be the future orchard/ CBD

Supercharged

Personal feel is that the location of Eight Riversuites is bounded by very busy traffic throughout the day.

Optima area to me is quieter and traffic is only busy at "bus lane hrs". And it is closer to MRT?

Turbocharged

Hahahaha.... some believe every piece of land in Singapore has the potential to be like Raffles Place!!! And I'm not digging my friend Vic here. I read about it somewhere.

On a psf basis, Bukit Timah freehold condo like Maplewoods besides MRT going for slightly above 1300 psf. This one asking for 1280. Ma la cheap? Buy anywhere next year will be cheaper.

I see Lakeside condo ad every night on TV. They claim city living in the west. Seriously, $1300psf for Jurong just make many projects look cheap.

• Praise 1

I see Lakeside condo ad every night on TV. They claim city living in the west. Seriously, $1300psf for Jurong just make many projects look cheap.

Yah, that's why feel that 8 riversuites is "cheap" compared to those in Jurong / tanah merah

• Praise 1

Hahahaha.... some believe every piece of land in Singapore has the potential to be like Raffles Place!!! And I'm not digging my friend Vic here. I read about it somewhere.

it's some govt policy i think.. i must go and search for the origin..

On a psf basis, Bukit Timah freehold condo like Maplewoods besides MRT going for slightly above 1300 psf. This one asking for 1280. Ma la cheap? Buy anywhere next year will be cheaper.

i have found some in D12 FH going for $900 psf. Not that old, about 20yrs and building is in good condition

But i am thinking $700+ psf then worth it

that's what they said about sky habitat 2 yrs back

and we know what happened since

Yah, that's why feel that 8 riversuites is "cheap" compared to those in Jurong / tanah merah

u want me to recommend u the cheapest psf suburban condo (that is next to MRT & Mall) in whole of singapore?

Personal feel is that the location of Eight Riversuites is bounded by very busy traffic throughout the day.

Optima area to me is quieter and traffic is only busy at "bus lane hrs". And it is closer to MRT?

Most of my friends who looked at the unit there all have similar comment. While the location is good, being bounded by extremely busy traffic through the entire day is a no go. Super noisy and air no good.

Unless buying to rent out, else don't think many would like to live in that environment.

it's some govt policy i think.. i must go and search for the origin..

i have found some in D12 FH going for $900 psf. Not that old, about 20yrs and building is in good condition

that's what they said about sky habitat 2 yrs back

and we know what happened since

u want me to recommend u the cheapest psf suburban condo (that is next to MRT & Mall) in whole of singapore?

U must be referring to Warren or Northvale. like 100+ meters from CCK mrt and lot 1. Yet priced at around 800 psf for a 3 bedder. Both LH99 condos around 10 years old nia.

U must be referring to Warren or Northvale. like 100+ meters from CCK mrt and lot 1. Yet priced at around 800 psf for a 3 bedder. Both LH99 condos around 10 years old nia.

nope, i was referring to a new condo under development

Bro share share leh.

Marketing is also important and this one sucks... [laugh]