Le Creuset and my GF

Jajoba123

anyone going?

my aunty, loyal fan of this product got stacks of different colours, size in her kictchen cabinet.

also she cooked me one lunch over the weekend to demonstrate how good it is. husband n 2 kidz all makan finish. sapu habis all the food.

my gf after tat also gian gian, ask me to go after work. she said must sapu all otherwise won't cook for me after wedding.

lucky got 70% off

vLQiQa3.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

hello!! long time no tok!

my mom has since long ago.. still using it now ma.. [laugh][laugh]

hellooooooo...................long time no talk...............na give you 见面礼..... [laugh]

oh......means must be real good...........mayb me drop by take a look......... [thumbsup]

hellooooooo...................long time no talk...............na give you 见面礼..... [laugh]

oh......means must be real good...........mayb me drop by take a look......... [thumbsup]

见面礼? your cpf can gimme liao? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

见面礼? your cpf can gimme liao? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

alamak...............after so long you still eying my See pee F..............must wait for another 20 years you know.......... [laugh] [laugh]

knn. I was expecting some exciting sex story. pui!

junk u then you know ah!

:p

relax relax................give you candy ............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

knn. I was expecting some exciting sex story. pui!

junk u then you know ah!

:p

very creative title

i am sure that more than 50% of those who came in were disappointed

Turbocharged

anyone going?

my aunty, loyal fan of this product got stacks of different colours, size in her kictchen cabinet.

also she cooked me one lunch over the weekend to demonstrate how good it is. husband n 2 kidz all makan finish. sapu habis all the food.

my gf after tat also gian gian, ask me to go after work. she said must sapu all otherwise won't cook for me after wedding.

lucky got 70% off

vLQiQa3.jpg

the key word is UP TO 70% off

Supercharged

anyone going?

lucky got 70% off

vLQiQa3.jpg

how much is the average price for a pan or pot?