Father beat up man who molested his son

Mustank

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/26054518/daytona-beach-dad-allegedly-beats-up-man-after-sexual-assault-on-son

Full Site

Police: Dad sees son being molested, beats up suspect - FOX 35 News Orlando

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on gmailShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Police: Dad sees son being molested, beats up suspect

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 1:24 AM SGT

Updated: Jul 19, 2014 7:12 AM SGT

By Kelly Joyce, Reporter - bio

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) - Daytona Beach police say a father beat up an 18-year-old man after he said he witnessed the teenager sexually abusing his son.

According to a police report, Raymond Frolander is a family acquaintance who solicited the boy to engage in sexual activity at the boy's home around 1:30 a.m. on Friday. Authorities said the father walked in on the alleged abuse and then beat Frolander, leaving him bleeding and motionless on the floor. He then called 911 to report the incident.

"I just walked in and found a grown man molesting my [name withheld], and I got him in a bloody puddle right now for you officer."

The 35-year-old father said he had just left the house for a short while, and when he returned, he said he thought he heard something in the back bedroom.

"I looked at Ray and said, 'What's going on?' He stood up, and his pants fell around his ankles," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I knew what was going on, and I did what I had a right to do, except I didn't kill him."

When officers arrived, they found Frolander unconscious on the floor. He was taken to Halifax Medical Center and later transported to the jail before appearing before a judge later in the day.

According to the police report, the young victim disclosed there was a history of past sexual abuse involving the defendant, beginning when the victim was 8. Police said that during an interview, Frolander admitted he has had a sexual relationship with the victim over the past three years.

"Here's a young man whose innocence was taken away from him," said Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood. "Eight to 11-year-olds should be outside playing sports and video games, not cowering in fear.

Chitwood said the father will not face any charges for the beating, because he was protecting his son as a crime was being committed.

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12 and has been denied bond by a Volusia County judge.

Follow updates on this story and others on MyFoxOrlando.com

by TaboolaSponsoredYou May Like

Top 10 Wealthiest People Under the Age of 40 in the World

American Live Wire

10 Obvious Signs a Guy Is Flirting with You

Womanitely

The Most Painful Torture Devices Of The Middle Ages

All That Is Interesting

Apple iWatch Amazing!!!

ZadTech.com

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Turbocharged

Good father.

But in Singapore, the dad may end up in trouble.

The law here protects people on the wrong side.

• Praise 11

Turbocharged
(edited)

See porker dare to do it again

You mean TBF4 is that young???

Edited by Sabian
  • Praise 3

I would do the same too !

Will definitely beat him up if he sexually abused my kids..

If I don't do it, I will be ashamed to be a father !

• Praise 7

Good father.

Our law is fair and just one, it protects more on those who contributed a lot in income tax + time back to society.

Lol, the perception I get is the higher the level of contributions, the more protection.

• Praise 2

Good father.

Ya still remember an old man was charged after he beat up a hooligan who molest his daughter in law.

• Praise 1

You mean TBF4 is that young???

No I'm the dad who will beat @Porker senseless if he tries anything on my son. :D

• Praise 2

(edited)

Our law is fair and just one, it protects more on those who contributed a lot in income tax + time back to society.

Lol, the perception I get is the higher the level of contributions, the more protection.

That is not very the accurate. The color of the passport also plays a deciding factor. Those non-red color ones are also given added treatments. Edited by Tiger1
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

That is not very the accurate. The color of the passport also plays a deciding factor. Those non-red color ones are also given added treatments.

I change colour can or not? [rolleyes] What colour you want? :D

new%20JG%20milano%20colored%20leather%20

Even if kena charge, i would still do it if it were to happen... make sure to leave a permanent injury as a reminder

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2