Mince Meat - China

Picnic06-Biante15

Mince meat............ anyone... :huh:

Yahoo news: Man arrested in China for testicle chopping

A man used a blunt razor to chop off the testicles of four patients at a Chinese nursing home, state media said Thursday.

The suspect, who has been arrested, castrated a mentally disabled man aged 60 and removed one testicle each from two bedridden patients aged 53 and 80, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Xinhua originally reported that there were three victims, but later updated its report with another man who was discovered during police enquiries, without giving details.

The man tied up the inpatients and "removed their private parts with a dull razor", Xinhua cited doctors and victims in northeast China's Heilongjiang province as saying.

Xinhua cited a member of staff as saying that the suspect, in his 30s, was mentally ill and housed at the home, but patients claimed he was an employee.

A report by the Beijing News newspaper on Thursday said the man carried out the acts following a row over "leftover food", without providing details.

Authorities in the area could not be reached for comment about the attack, which happened on Tuesday.

Conditions in many Chinese homes for the elderly and disabled are poor, with many establishments troubled by insufficient beds, funding and poor management.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-arrested-china-testicle-chopping-134447893.html

Shortage of "Hu Pian" (tiger testicle), any type will do ..... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Gross :( wanna puke ...

Hope he don't sell to make minced meat for those burgers in China ... yucks !

(edited)

Population is huge there, any kind of news is also happening..... any kind, what kind also have!!!! [smash]

Edited by Andylkkg

paging @turboflat4

when can we sample your morsel....kekeke

For you, I free calendar tonite. Bring flowers. :wub:

If one were to walk along China streets, can see a lot of men and women in shabby cloths that have not been washed for donkey years.

As I walk pass them, keep wondering if they are beggars, homeless or off unsound mind.... [sweatdrop]

Leaving them onto the streets are norm and gov only keep those extreme violent cases in insitutions. As you pass them, don't know will kana attack or not .... :o

How come Justice Pao never reborn or reincarnated to rid off all this evil beings.... -_-

Last heard, he was the Commanding Officer of Level 18th Court of the inner world....... :huh:

Population is huge there, any kind of news is also happening..... any kind, what kind also have!!!! [smash]

I hope we dun have such kind of ppl among the influx we have in Singapore. [sweatdrop]

If go to China and drink their wonton soup,

must be careful and think what it could be made of.

:D

• Praise 1

If go to China and drink their wonton soup,

must be careful and think what it could be made of.

:D

for a moment i read as woman soup..........omg.......... :blink:[laugh] [laugh]

Tiko is in your blood for sure... :ph34r:

I am born a tiko..........and shall die a tiko!!!............ [laugh] [laugh]

If one were to walk along China streets, can see a lot of men and women in shabby cloths that have not been washed for donkey years.

As I walk pass them, keep wondering if they are beggars, homeless or off unsound mind.... [sweatdrop]

Leaving them onto the streets are norm and gov only keep those extreme violent cases in insitutions. As you pass them, don't know will kana attack or not .... :o

I ever did something very stupid in china.........kor lian a small ger and bought a stick of rose from her for rmb5.........within seconds i was surrounded by tens of children begging me to buy from them also...........almost lost my jacket and clutch bag............that was a big shock..........really lost and could not react............. [:(] [:(]

↡ Advertisement