Altercation at IMM earlier.....

Achtung

Was at IMM's playground earlier.

My wife and a young gal was pushing the little roundabout with my daughters and the little brother of the gal. As the roundabout was spinning, the little boy decided to jump off and fell on the ground.

The father of the child (an old beng) quickly came and carried his precious son. I was approaching the roundabout with my son. This old beng was yelling at my wife blaming my wife for not pushing the roundabout properly causing his son to fall. He was having a field day hurling his KNNB, CCB at my wife in front of his kids.

If you witness this... as a hubby, what would you have done?

I am trying to gauge if my reaction is normal.....

No need to think. I will insult him that he is not fit to be a father with the KNNCB vocab.

Maybe take video of him with his outburst and I will keep my cool and reason with him :D That's what stomp is for.

I did that, no expletives.

He was surprised that I was the hubby of my wife. He thought he 包吃! So I asked him in Hokkien, 为何大小声???

Screw him back without using KNNCB language

Edited by Achtung

I would have asked him if he saw the whole incident and why he is so certain that it was my OC's fault.

Children being children at the playground, such accidents are common. If you are can't accept this, please keep your children at home.

Maybe I tio stomped too, I wont know.

1. My point is.. nowadays, parents are irresponsible. They play the blame game. For example, in school, if the kid farked up, its the teacher. In this case, the kid fell. It is pretty normal in a playground situation. But where the hell was the 'doting' father? Far away playing his handphone!

2. I fear for the future generation of Ah Quas. Some small thing and making a big hoo ha. As a parent, are u like that? Ah boy or ah girl cannot do this and that?

3. If this guy can fark a complete stranger, what more a woman, in front of his wife and kids.... what kind of man is he? He certainly sound like a women abuser or a bully!

No need to think. I will insult him that he is not fit to be a father with the KNNCB vocab.

Maybe take video of him with his outburst and I will keep my cool and reason with him :D That's what stomp is for.

the moral fiber of sinkies is sinking to all time low..the ah beng father blamed others instead of himself for not supervising his own child & not ensuring his own child wear protective gear..hope you taught the ah beng father a lesson he never ever forget

I did that, no expletives.

He was surprised that I was the hubby of my wife. He thought he 包吃! So I asked him in Hokkien, 为何大小声???

You did the right thing :)

We need to counter his behaviour, but at the same time, no need to demean ourselves by the expletives :))

This will be the difference betw gentlemanly behaviour in protecting one's family from one who only know expletives without finding who is right and wrong..

Lastly, I will do the same that you did !

He asked me 来啦, 动手啦。 I told him, 放地方,黑或白,我陪你玩。He backed off.

the moral fiber of sinkies is sinking to all time low..the ah beng father blamed others instead of himself for not supervising his own child & not ensuring his own child wear protective gear..hope you taught the ah beng father a lesson he never ever forget

Maybe I tio stomped too, I wont know.

1. My point is.. nowadays, parents are irresponsible. They play the blame game. For example, in school, if the kid farked up, its the teacher. In this case, the kid fell. It is pretty normal in a playground situation. But where the hell was the 'doting' father? Far away playing his handphone!

2. I fear for the future generation of Ah Quas. Some small thing and making a big hoo ha. As a parent, are u like that? Ah boy or ah girl cannot do this and that?

3. If this guy can fark a complete stranger, what more a woman, in front of his wife and kids.... what kind of man is he? He certainly sound like a women abuser or a bully!

What I can tell is that a lot of families have both parents working. Leaving the care of their children to maids. I call the father that you saw, the weekend parent. They are only available off work and most of them are become kancheong spider who thought what they are doing is so call "care". They know nuts about taking care of kids.

Only a parent who spends enough time with their kid will know how to raise one properly.

Not sure how many fathers here do what I do but other than breastfeeding my children, I do everything. From changing diapers, feeding, reading stories, bathing, doing homework, etc... I take care of everything. That is what I call spending quality time and see them grow. Unless my child falls badly, I won't really be kancheong when they tripped.

Your incident nothing lah .... I was driving along CCK Ave 1 and this young girl ... I would estimate around 5 years old dashed across the road and stop at the road divider when I horned at her .... The parents was walking behind her, never even bother to reprimand her. What is wrong with these people nowadays ? Should they be holding her hands.

Seriously the young girl could have been killed easily ... I was driving slowly and I was alert.

Same lar..... I am like u.... I clear shit. Not my maid.

What I can tell is that a lot of families have both parents working. Leaving the care of their children to maids. I call the father that you saw, the weekend parent. They are only available off work and most of them are become kancheong spider who thought what they are doing is so call "care". They know nuts about taking care of kids.

Only a parent who spends enough time with their kid will know how to raise one properly.

Not sure how many fathers here do what I do but other than breastfeeding my children, I do everything. From changing diapers, feeding, reading stories, bathing, doing homework, etc... I take care of everything. That is what I call spending quality time and see them grow. Unless my child falls badly, I won't really be kancheong when they tripped.

Bro, lucky they didn't fark u!!!

Your incident nothing lah .... I was driving along CCK Ave 1 and this young girl ... I would estimate around 5 years old dashed across the road and stop at the road divider when I horned at her .... The parents was walking behind her, never even bother to reprimand her. What is wrong with these people nowadays ? Should they be holding her hands.

Seriously the young girl could have been killed easily ... I was driving slowly and I was alert.

when meet these type of people... don't ever sink to their level(which u did! [thumbsup])

Instead, insult them from with your most natural language from the following list of options

1-manners/culture

2-lack of education

3-looks

(remember to use courteous words like please etc)

Then stand back... look at him and ask him.. ''was that too difficult for you to understand? or is your brain only interest is bullying women?''
at this point, he would most likely be too shocked too respond.
Calmly walk away. [cool]
When u walked away.. leaving at this point will certainly make the other person feel defeated

Was at IMM's playground earlier.

My wife and a young gal was pushing the little roundabout with my daughters and the little brother of the gal. As the roundabout was spinning, the little boy decided to jump off and fell on the ground.

The father of the child (an old beng) quickly came and carried his precious son. I was approaching the roundabout with my son. This old beng was yelling at my wife blaming my wife for not pushing the roundabout properly causing his son to fall. He was having a field day hurling his KNNB, CCB at my wife in front of his kids.

If you witness this... as a hubby, what would you have done?

I am trying to gauge if my reaction is normal.....

My reaction? Fark him back lah....without the knnbccb .. no one can abuse my family in anyway! Edited by LoverofCar

Something similar happened to me when I was on my way to mscp at night around 10pm. I slammed the brakes though I didnt horn. The parents were chatting....heard my car come to a hard stop, child walked pver to them they continued chatting......oblivious to surroundings.

In your case CCK. Western end is the stronghold of? Their typical mindset is? I will stop here...

lian pang ren?

Something similar happened to me when I was on my way to mscp at night around 10pm. I slammed the brakes though I didnt horn. The parents were chatting....heard my car come to a hard stop, child walked pver to them they continued chatting......oblivious to surroundings.

In your case CCK. Western end is the stronghold of? Their typical mindset is? I will stop here...

lian pang ren?

oh my incident was at Bishan a few years back. In my case, they appeared to be I Nationals.

Western end / IMM = AT concentration camp.