Jin Huat & Co

Slacker001

An inconsiderate motorist hit my parked car and ran away after leaving a dent on the front passenger door of my car, along with scratched paintwork extending to the rear passenger door. I was quoted >$2k by an AD, and told it would entail replacement of the front door and 4 days' of work.

In contrast, Alice's wizards repaired and repainted the damage in 3 days, for a fraction of the price. My expectation was that some evidence of the damage would of course be left behind. To my pleasant surprise, I could barely tell there was any damage at all after their work, and even pits and dings from previous stone chips or doors opened by clumsy passengers of other cars have been repaired. In addition, there were classic Ferraris being lovingly restored there as well, and if these wizards can do those cars justice, I'm sure they will do a fine job for just about any car. To not recommend this establishment to others would be a sin.

post-15532-0-72188400-1406793392_thumb.jpg

post-15532-0-25046500-1406793408_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

swee~!!!
if only they can apply that kinda magic for my warped and almost torn number plate without having to remove that expensive nut~! [laugh]

It basically cost a fifth of the first quote. What was more important to me was the efficiency, as I drive a fair bit due to work and I need the car. They have their own spray painting unit so that speeds things up. They finished the job by noon on the third day, earlier than I expected, and cleaned the car up too (it was in need of a car wash prior to me sending it in).

It basically cost a fifth of the first quote. What was more important to me was the efficiency, as I drive a fair bit due to work and I need the car. They have their own spray painting unit so that speeds things up. They finished the job by noon on the third day, earlier than I expected, and cleaned the car up too (it was in need of a car wash prior to me sending it in).

If you are a Revol grooming member I think can get cheaper. Had a door resprayed and fix, damage almost similar to your but only involve 1 door, paid $150 and collect next following morning. Basically they charge $150 per door and $200 for bumper. Rest of the part not sure as never spray before.

Thanks for the tip to GLZT. They had to do a bit of panel beating for my car. The angle doesn't show it that well but the dent was stoved in in 2 parts. Anyway if I ever do catch the culprit, I will do the same to his head for not having the decency to leave a note.

↡ Advertisement