Where to replace faulty remote car key?

Lokech34

One of my spare remote car key for Nissan Sylphy is faulty. I have tried replace it with new battery but still unable to unlock, lock or open the car boot with the remote key.

I try not to go back to the Nissan agent for replacement due to it high charger.

Any good suggestion???

↡ Advertisement

You can change it at Nissan AD.

One of my spare remote car key for Nissan Sylphy is faulty. I have tried replace it with new battery but still unable to unlock, lock or open the car boot with the remote key.

I try not to go back to the Nissan agent for replacement due to it high charger.

Any good suggestion???

Bt Merah in front of Ntuc main door got a stall specialized in making duplicate car remote control. If u stay at West area boon lay place also got one. But a bit more expensive.

Newton auto keys. Went once before. My toyota key broke apart.

Turf city branch.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Try Turf City (a small shop/stall near Giant entrance). Not sure if price competitive or not though.

I was abt to recommend this shop.

I got my honda stream key replaced at this shop.

Cheapest in town that i can find.

To be exact, this shop beside the toilet

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Any idea what is the price range?

Homefix guy tried to replace my key battery, end up spoilt the key..

Can also try Newton Auto Keys at Turf City (car mart, unit C21 if I'm not wrong).

Quick, professional service, not sure if price is the best but definitely reasonable (they charged me less for a set of remotes I duplicated than the shop inside the building near Giant).

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

how much is cheap?

I lost my spare and left with only one.

A colleague lost his audi key and charged $800 at AD. Outside quoted him higher [knife]

• Praise 1

how much is cheap?

I lost my spare and left with only one.

A colleague lost his audi key and charged $800 at AD. Outside quoted him higher [knife]

If ppl quote higher dan the AD that means it's not directly done by them. It probably go thru a few middle man to get it done. Not many ppl are good at what they do. Whatever they can't do they sub it to others who knows how to do or at least knows who can do it. LoL...

Your colleague is paying a few person just to get a key done. Of course going direct to the person who knows what he's doing is no doubt cheaper.

Edited by Watwheels

Any good suggestion???

I got a duplicate remote controller as a spare for my nissan sunny for RM80 somewhere near Sutera Mall.

Neutral Newbie

Any good suggestion???

I think u can get it done JB Jusco Tebrau for RM70 to Rm80.

They can clone it for you on the spot.

• Praise 1