Sia suay VW drivers

Jellandross

Just saw this from reckless driver FB today. Being a VW driver, i feel sia suay by this driver. This gu-niang acted like a tough guy but no balls to provide his particulars after an accident. The lady even have to chase him down before he was forced to show his face. Yes, we don't know what happened before the video as usual. It's an accident, exchange particulars, move on.

Be a man.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=777573968972297 by https://www.facebook.com/sgreckless.

The confront. "8 August 2014 around 8.25 am- My sister, Honda Jazz was hit by a dangerous driver. After the hit, he wanted to escape from the scene but lucky my sister managed to stop him on time with the "aid" from the traffic light. My sister wanted to get his contact no. and details from him so that she can make report to my insurance and the police but he refused to give it to her as he claimed that earlier on before the hit took place, my sister cut into his lane When my sister try to talk reason with him, he is not very co-operative and was acting very aggressively towards my sister when he is talking to her was. I uploaded this footage to let the public who drive be wary of this driver, car plate No. SJN 4131L. My sister have already log a police report against him and hope that Traffic Police to consider taking action against such driver for sake of other drivers and not become a victim. Because of this accident, my sister was injured on the leg and was given 3 days MC." http://youtu.be/i9SeHwPajAo

Serendipity Ong [sRD Community]
Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Just saw this from reckless driver FB today. Being a VW driver, i feel sia suay by this driver. This gu-niang acted like a tough guy but no balls to provide his particulars after an accident. The lady even have to chase him down before he was forced to show his face. Yes, we don't know what happened before the video as usual. It's an accident, exchange particulars, move on.

Be a man.

Yup... a blardy gu-niang. His red bermudas already say he is one. <_<

Obviously VW in fault when it cut in so suddenly.

cork driver.. wanna cut in also not like that cut in one leh. wanna chut pattern also no skill <_<

anyway need to take down particulars meh. nowadays just take photo and then get his number plate can liao. let insurance take over.

sorry, but is the uploader made from agar agar or soemthing? looks like a light brush but then 3 days MC for a leg injury?

Turbocharged

Quote : Because of this accident, my sister was injured on the leg and was given 3 days MC

small touch or kiss can injured leg?

might as well don't drive such a dangerous car.

the way he "sway".. resembles our "national icon" steven lim leh!!

hahaha!!

Quote : Because of this accident, my sister was injured on the leg and was given 3 days MC

small touch or kiss can injured leg?

might as well don't drive such a dangerous car.

like that insurance can claim more mah!

Its evolving....

Last time not like this but in the last year or so, it seems like VW drivers have taken over the reckless reputation from all the others.

Is it becos most ah bengs move to conti cars already? Just stating my observation, dont flame me

Supercharged

why? Honda civic name chao sng liow ah? now all migrating to conti version aka the VWs is it?

Its evolving....

Last time not like this but in the last year or so, it seems like VW drivers have taken over the reckless reputation from all the others.

Is it becos most ah bengs move to conti cars already? Just stating my observation, dont flame me

aiya... every brand also got their bad apple one..

even every bad apple got its good moments...

so chill.. 不要一竿子打倒一船人 [laugh]

first time see such video get very enraged.. now .. see until sibei sien already...

Edited by SuPerBoRed

Its evolving....

Have to upgrade sooner or later mah... [laugh]

Turbocharged

why? Honda civic name chao sng liow ah? now all migrating to conti version aka the VWs is it?

Honda civic bo power liao..... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement