Still so many gullible people - Brazil Property

Loki

they usually tell you to invest before announcement is made and be the first to get in, then there is no such announcement [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

Edited title in case ppl start new thread and then say thread title blah blah blah..yadda yadda....

Anyway to me

'A fool and his money are soon parted'

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Its not gullible. Its greed! If a deal is too good to be true, than greed kills them. If there is 20% profit so easy, why would this reach our shore?

Exactly.

Turbocharged

The high and mighty GIC's annualised returns for the past 20 years (to be verified) only 4% nia. How dare they claim to generate 20 Jesus!

• Praise 2

Easy. Probably, there's a referral scheme as well.

1,500 pax. You complain and ask gahment to step in and regulate, they will tell you say 1,500 pax is only 0.03% of our population affected niah. [laugh]

These types of investments........ the pattern is the same although the products could be different. You name it..... Ostrich farm, gold mine, lobster farms, etc........

Hand over $$$ very fast, get back $$$ = impossible.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/brazil-denies-links-with/1313584.html?cid=FBSG

Can't believe that up to 1500 people in Singapore bought into this. 20% return is too good to be true. These people can say goodbye to their money...

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 3

Easy. Probably, there's a referral scheme as well.

1,500 pax. You complain and ask gahment to step in and regulate, they will tell you say 1,500 pax is only 0.03% of our population affected niah. [laugh]

These types of investments........ the pattern is the same although the products could be different. You name it..... Ostrich farm, gold mine, lobster farms, etc........

Hand over $$$ very fast, get back $$$ = impossible.

wine...

The high and mighty GIC's annualised returns for the past 20 years (to be verified) only 4% nia. How dare they claim to generate 20 Jesus!

If 20% so good to earn, gic temasek all Cheong in front Liao, where got place for little people [laugh]

• Praise 1

well it's well known once u go past millions, the rate of return decreases esp in the many billions those SWF are handling.

Haha so they think, 30k can get 20% lah [thumbsup]

actually why this news come out today ar.

I read this on ST on tuesday when i was at my parent's place.

↡ Advertisement