Ang Mo FT Selling Key Chains

Vertiga

at changi airport, spotted an ang moh charbo as certis cisco security screener (the x-ray bag thingy at the departure lounge). thot dis kinda job usually outsource to those JB-ians one. but actualli she doesn't look too bad....... [:p]

• Praise 1

No surprise 'cos a lot cannot find jobs in their own countries.

The worrying part are those "FTs" coming here to steal our PMET jobs. Many are also parachuted in. If you work in Ang Moh MNCs, you would have observed this trend.

• Praise 2

brace urself for the next tidal wave... coz words spread very fast among locusts/cockroaches/rats that here got easy meal....

all countries have some form of protectionism for its own pple... we maybe the 1st in the entire world to say tat our land belongs to anyone...

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

eh i kenna before at toast box in sengkang.

was gonna sweep everything to the floor but gf say dun be such as a-hole.

aiya ... your gf is right bro .. it will only cause a ruckus. might as well enjoy your date ma, rather than to have it spoilt by arguing with someone ^^

(i think your gf is like my wife, everytime i want to be a little a-holeish, she will stop me for sure :P )

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

aiya ... your gf is right bro .. it will only cause a ruckus. might as well enjoy your date ma, rather than to have it spoilt by arguing with someone ^^

(i think your gf is like my wife, everytime i want to be a little a-holeish, she will stop me for sure :P )

So she's like the d i c k that plugs the a s s hole? :D

• Praise 1

Really lax immigration policy!

I saw similar at McD at JCube. But younger girl, maybe teens, blond hair, blue eyes same MO. Leave keys and card.

Funny thing was after I finish meal, I saw her with her mum pushing shopping trolley from Cold Storage getting into a Scooby Forester [shocked]

Maybe pocket money? :D

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

kovan food centre, there is a plump lady selling this items. key chain and soft toy.

she will come to yr table, touch yr shoulder and ask u to buy.

if don't buy, she will scold u why so selfish and don't help her.

NB, she like don't know how many days didn't bath, stink and her cloths looks dirty.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

at changi airport, spotted an ang moh charbo as certis cisco security screener (the x-ray bag thingy at the departure lounge). thot dis kinda job usually outsource to those JB-ians one. but actualli she doesn't look too bad....... [:p]

You must shout to her "my body got illegal stuff", then she'll bring you to a private room and body search you !! :blink:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

kovan food centre, there is a plump lady selling this items. key chain and soft toy.

she will come to yr table, touch yr shoulder and ask u to buy.

if don't buy, she will scold u why so selfish and don't help her.

NB, she like don't know how many days didn't bath, stink and her cloths looks dirty.

Scold her why she so lazy don't help herself

ang mo sell keychain has been around for many years liao, why so surprise?

Shelter ppl don't know mah.

Not just keychain.

Even sell soft toy.

• Praise 1

Not surprised. Many moons ago, before there was even so much talk about FT invading us, I was quite surprised when something was delivered to my lab by an Ang Moh delivery driver with a strong British (cockney) accent.

We are truly cosmopolitan now. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but we should abandon the nonsensical Pinkerton syndrome stuff completely. Not all AM are DK.

We shouldn't be xenophobic and should be equally decent to all people we meet, FTs (of any race) or locals - unless they act like arseholes to begin with - in which case we let it rip regardless of race. No special fawning over Ang Mohs should be tolerated, treat them with the same civility that you would anyone else. Likewise, if they try to assume special airs, cut them down to size, just like you would do anyone else.

In short: skin colour, even if it's whiter than white, shouldn't matter in SG anymore.

• Praise 2