Good BBQ food supplier

Achtung

I did a search in MCF and the response are quite dated. Anyway, I wanna have a bar b. Any good recommendations?

↡ Advertisement

I did a search in MCF and the response are quite dated. Anyway, I wanna have a bar b. Any good recommendations?

BBQ Warehouse price is quite fair but quality so so only.

• Praise 4

EZB, behind aljunied MRT station. Better call up for Otah, last time i went uncle said boh liao. pls come again tmr morning!

Sure bro? I only like their chicken curry and soon kueh....

Neo Garden Catering....

They also supply raw food for BBQ .. [;)]

I engaged MonstaBBQ to help with my BBQ event for my company departmental gathering and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Some of my team members are mega pork lovers, but some were Muslim.

They made sure we had halal AND non-halal selections... Everyone left the BBQ with very happy tummies! And we’re even thinking of having another BBQ with MonstaBBQ for our next departmental gathering!

Must try their BBQ Pork ribs and Char Siew. Very special. Price are reasonable.

Wah! this one still have NEA PSI readings on its webpage.

but should add the weather forecast to be more suitable.

If hav weather forecast, business will be affected if it predicted Rain.

So just to pretend put PSI reading.

I engaged MonstaBBQ to help with my BBQ event for my company departmental gathering and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Some of my team members are mega pork lovers, but some were Muslim.
They made sure we had halal AND non-halal selections... Everyone left the BBQ with very happy tummies! And we’re even thinking of having another BBQ with MonstaBBQ for our next departmental gathering!
Must try their BBQ Pork ribs and Char Siew. Very special. Price are reasonable.

sound like a idea care to share their contact

www.Monstabbq.com . Just tell them what your budget per person, number of person, number of monster attending, and they will provide a quotation with the type of food items that will surely fill up all your guests. Must try their BBQ honey glazed Pork Ribs and Oriental Char Siew which are thumbs up!