[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Mazda. 25 Sept

pChou

Ohayō everyone!

Once again we have awesome news to deliver. (MCF) is organising another test drive event - with Japanese marque Mazda.

post-58912-0-78476900-1409202410.jpg

The event will be held on Thursday, the 25th of September at Mazda Leng Kee Showroom, 23 Leng Kee Road (159095), from 6:00pm to 9:30pm. Free Goodie Bag worth $50 for every sign up!

50 MCF members, and their respective partners, are invited for dinner and a test drive of a number of Mazda models. In addition, attendees can learn more about the automaker’s latest and critically acclaimed SkyActiv Technology and be enlightened of Mazda’s KODO design language - which is responsible for a number of head turning concepts and featured in recent production models which includes the recent Mazda6 and Mazda3 in addition to the Mazda CX-5 and CX-9.

Event Highlights

- An opportunity to test drive the fleet of Mazda Cars! Including the latest Mazda 6 Wagon!

- Hear from Regan Ong, Senior Automotive Journalist from sgCarMart about his experience with Mazda 3 Sedan & Mazda 3 Hatchback

- Lifestyle Talk (TBC)

- Take part in trivia games & win attractive prizes by Trans Eurokars - the local distributor of Mazda

- Meet & Greet with other MCF members!

Event Timeline (subject to change).

5.30 - 7.00 pm - Arrival & Registration

5.30 - 7.30 pm - Test drive the car of your choice

6.30 - 7.30 pm - Dinner Time!

7.30 - 7.45 pm - Introduction from Mazda

7.45 - 8.00 pm - Sharing about Mazda 3 Sedan & Mazda 3 Hatchback by Regan Ong

8.00 - 8.15 pm - Game trivia

8.15 - 8.45pm - Wine Tasting from Bacardi-Martini Singapore

8.45 - 9.00pm - Lucky Draw

The list of Mazda models available for test drive:

Mazda 2, Mazda 3 Sedan, Mazda 3 Hatchback, Mazda 5, Mazda 6 Sedan, Mazda 6 Wagon, Mazda CX5, Mazda Biante

Get a special promotion price for Mazda Cars during the event!

Registration Fee
- One pax $12
- One pax with partner $15 (Partner will not get free items)

Food Menu

post-58912-0-89359500-1409202489_thumb.png

Wine Tasting Menu

- Little Beauty Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand)

post-137774-0-97206900-1410168433_thumb.png

- Caricature Red Wine (California, USA)

post-137774-0-27657100-1410168388_thumb.jpg

Registration of Interest

- You need to be a premium member, (you can upgrade for free)

- Submit your details >> REGISTRATION CLOSED

- We will select 50 members to go for the event, make sure all your details in your personal profile are correct. We will use the contact information there.

- Once you have submitted the details, in 3 days time we will PM you if you're selected or not for the event

- If you're selected, you're required to pay the registration fee, else the slot will be given to the next person
- We will not refund if there's no show

Quick, Sign up Now! Registration closes on 19 Sept 2014. Limited to 50 members only!

Btw, stay tuned, we may have some exciting details to be announced later on!

↡ Advertisement

can I check............is the mazda 6 wagon there for test drive???

looks like not in the list.............or is the wagon there for viewing???............

• Praise 1

Lifestyle talk is talk about what huh ? [confused]

I guess will be telling u to live life to ur fullest n drive a great car like Mazda.......hahaha lol [laugh]

• Praise 5

The registration says must provide the credit card payment otherwise it will not be submitted.

- Submit your details >> http://www.mycarforu...ection=mcfevent

Interested MCF members need to fill in their details in the above link.
Await MCF/Madza to "review" the list, and inform selected members, who will then need to make payment for the event fee.

- Submit your details >> http://www.mycarforu...ection=mcfevent

Interested MCF members need to fill in their details in the above link.

Await MCF/Madza to "review" the list, and inform selected members, who will then need to make payment for the event fee.

Thks bro but when I submitted my details, at the bottom of the page mentioned that if I don't provide my credit card details; it will not be submitted.

Maybe I read wrongly.

• Praise 4

Thks bro but when I submitted my details, at the bottom of the page mentioned that if I don't provide my credit card details; it will not be submitted.

Maybe I read wrongly.

yea, think there is an issue there wif the link.

yea, think there is an issue there wif the link.

Thks Radx! Silly me just went ahead to submit the details.

Never mind if unsuccessful, will ask for a refund.

• Praise 3

Lifestyle talk is talk about what huh ? [confused]

Since this event is for high value products, the lifestyle talk should be about high value products as well.

Eg. Danga Bay property, gym memberships, financial investments, holidays package, .....

Unlikely to be "spend wisely", safe driving, .............

Just guessing.

Maybe I read wrongly.

I submitted my details, without any hiccups, no payment needed yet.

Information
  1. Successful registrants will be contacted via e-mail in 3 working days
  2. Once you receive the confirmation email you're required to pay the registration fee for the event. Payment instruction will be provided in the confirmation email
  • Praise 1

Maybe I read wrongly.

Those that see the credit card payment page means confirm can go :D. Let us tweak some details so its clearer info for everyone.

The rest of participants we will manually look into it :) and get back to you in 3 days time

Those that see the credit card payment page means confirm can go :D. Let us tweak some details so its clearer info for everyone.

The rest of participants we will manually look into it :) and get back to you in 3 days time

Oh ok thanks pchou! means I'm successful, see u guys there!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5