New Lada models!

Kklim

For Lada, I only think their Niva is nice with the classic mini SUV looks. It is the only model from Lada still visable and still running around in most parts of Europe.

• Praise 2

I didn't know this car maker still exists... The last time they had cars in Singapore I didn't had a driving license but my image of their cars was that it looks as if it was made of paper because those on the road always had dents and always on the back of tow trucks...

• Praise 2

Remember the Skoda Rapid? Launched in 1989, same year Lada Samara and Niva were launched.

Look at Skoda today. Great looking and fast cars sharing VW platforms and parts.

• Praise 1

That's because VW bought over Skoda. If nobody gave a damn about Skoda, do you think they would be still around today?

Remember the Skoda Rapid? Launched in 1989, same year Lada Samara and Niva were launched.

Look at Skoda today. Great looking and fast cars sharing VW platforms and parts.

True. But, need to give credit to Skoda too 'cos the built quality of Skoda actually exceed that of VW's equivalents.

That's because VW bought over Skoda. If nobody gave a damn about Skoda, do you think they would be still around today?

• Praise 4