Anyone dare to drive this?

Fastfive1

post-90656-0-23467500-1410780484_thumb.jpg

post-90656-0-58339900-1410780497_thumb.jpg

Anyone wanna enter the pearly white gates?

This is your chance!

Act fast before the time for you to do so is up!

I'm sure this Dream Drive will give you a heavenly experience.

Go off with a huge Bang!

Haha!

↡ Advertisement

Cannot understand some car owner, got monie buy such a expensive car. Want to save on Tyre.

Typically I will change tyre at 40k even when the Tyre tread look good.

Tire botak til can see fibre threads. Good luck to anyone who drives it.

The problem is he might skid or loss control of the car during raining day and hit others car.

• Praise 2

Rental company?

Dream Drive at Suntec lor. Website on the car liao.

To me a while to realize... U mean skid off to a huge bang yea? Haha

Ps.. No guts here...

Yeah man! Then could be either be a hellish or heavenly ride.

Who will complain anyway? No chance to do it. One time business. What else can you ask for?

Cannot understand some car owner, got monie buy such a expensive car. Want to save on Tyre.

The problem is he might skid or loss control of the car during raining day and hit others car.

Yeah, better check the car before driving off from the rental company.

Dream Drive is the one that came out on the papers over the weekend right? The owner is a cancer survivor and he came up with this concept to let people drive their dream cars.

But from the looks of the state of the car tyres.. this might be their last drive sia

If I'm not wrong, this is the display car of the car rental company at suntec. It's always parked behind the bus stop at the convention hall entrance. Never seen it rented out before.

If I'm not wrong, this is the display car of the car rental company at suntec. It's always parked behind the bus stop at the convention hall entrance. Never seen it rented out before.

But they do have a rental R8 on the price list so unless their rental R8 is hidden somewhere, this has to be it. Besides if you look at the amount of curb rash on the rim, it has to be a rental car. A personal car won't be in such bad shape. It can't possibly be only a display car. There is a VRN starting with SKN so it probably gets driven around every now and then. The poor shape of the tires shows that the car has been trashed quite a bit.

I was at craig road having dinner last weekend, there were 2 gallardo spyders and 1 f430 spyder with 430 as car plate turning round and round with some youngsters in it. At first thought is some ah sia kia looking for parking, until I realize tge drivers and passengers were actually swapping cars each round. Is it some kind of rental also?

I was at craig road having dinner last weekend, there were 2 gallardo spyders and 1 f430 spyder with 430 as car plate turning round and round with some youngsters in it. At first thought is some ah sia kia looking for parking, until I realize tge drivers and passengers were actually swapping cars each round. Is it some kind of rental also?

could be this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5K2reDKWA

For your info

One tyre cost about 800-900 for R8

Basically to replace the 4 would need 3k plus