Elderly killed in road accidents!

Darthrevan

20172665_0.JPG

One person died and two others were injured when a car and a bus collided at the junction of Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Avenue 1 this morning (Sept 18).
The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted of the accident at 9.31am and despatched two ambulances, a red rhino, a fire engine and a support vehicle to the location. An elderly female in her 70s was pronounced dead at the scene.
Two other men, 19 and 21, were conveyed to hospital, with one of them having to be extricated from the car using hydraulic tools after being trapped. All three had been in the car during the collision, said the SCDF.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Supercharged

I'm surprised this junction can have accident. Both roads are basically very light traffic....

The old woman is in the car or a pedestrian ??

I'm surprised this junction can have accident. Both roads are basically very light traffic....

The old woman is in the car or a pedestrian ??

All three had been in the car during the collision, said the SCDF.

Supercharged

What car is that?

Look like suv.

The front left roof seems to be cut open to pull out the victim

Looks like Altis.

Looks like Altis.

looks like a MPV leh...

by the way this road traffic not really light, the cars coming from serangoon there is fast and always there are cars stopping near the roadside of the filter lane....

but how did the car go all the way there?? lost control ??

Supercharged

looks like a MPV leh...

by the way this road traffic not really light, the cars coming from serangoon there is fast and always there are cars stopping near the roadside of the filter lane....

but how did the car go all the way there?? lost control ??

I find the traffic there pretty light. But I only go there during the weekends loh. Maybe weekdays it is heavier traffic....

The car was probably hit by the bus from the opposite direction and got dragged to this spot..... (I think lah)

• Praise 1

I find the traffic there pretty light. But I only go there during the weekends loh. Maybe weekdays it is heavier traffic....

The car was probably hit by the bus from the opposite direction and got dragged to this spot..... (I think lah)

you so lucky , everytime I go there for makan always like many cars one, so I tried to siam.

and the filter road from lor ah so to merge to paya lebar road always got many cars chiong up, if off peak hours

you find many speeding cars there leaving those who merge out no time to accelerate up the slope.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1