SKN320Y nearly caused Accident on bt Timah Road

SIM37

I have an in car camera footage of this vehicle, a mazda CX7 SKN320Y turning out from Shelford Road into Bt Timah Road without stopping and AFTER coming out of Bt Timah road, came to a DEAD STOP causing me to E-brake.

A car behind me also E braked hard and nearly hit me

This happened 29 Sep 2014, Monday night at about 9:15pm, but the camera time stamp is wrong as the car isn't driven regularly. May I know if I can submit this to the TP?

May I know if this can be submissible for evidence for a TP report? My passenger later put her phone in front of the camera as a visible time stamp. (Not in this video cut).

Anyway, be careful of this idiot driving this SUV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnoJs5QRK4w&feature=youtu.be

Edited by SIM37
↡ Advertisement

I have an in car camera footage of this vehicle, a mazda CX7 SKN320Y turning out from Shelford Road into Bt Timah Road without stopping and AFTER coming out of Bt Timah road, came to a DEAD STOP causing me to E-brake.

This happened 29 Sep 2014, Monday night at about 9:15pm, but the camera time stamp is wrong as the car isn't driven regularly. May I know if I can submit this to the TP?

May I know if this can be submissible for evidence for a TP report? My passenger later put her phone in front of the camera as a visible time stamp. (Not in this video cut).

Online reporting.

http://www.police.gov.sg/epc/eFeedbackOnRoadUsers.html

• Praise 1

Forget it la .....if TP gonna attend to this kind of small matter , sibeh boh eng liao .

Most probably SUV driver has poor judgement due to inexperience and your aggressive flash and long horn caused him/her to panic further.

I would have more sympathy for you if not for your honking and flashing .

• Praise 2

Dun think u need to blast your horn so long(if it's yours) .. U could've make the SUV driver more panic and it not gonna help or change anything. Horn is a preventive not a reactive measure. Anyway, U could stop in time what. Sorry if I offended you, but I seriously dun appreciate horns, unless I feel I deserved it.

Edited by Optramagnum
  • Praise 3

Bro, why the excessive horn and high beam...?

I do not understand why people wanna use in car cam but don't bother with the time stamping? In the court of law, it may not be admissible.

Dun think u need to blast your horn so long(if it's yours) .. U could've make the SUV driver more panic and it not gonna help or change anything. Horn is a preventive not a reactive measure. Anyway, U could stop in time what. Sorry if I offended you, but I seriously dun appreciate horns, unless I feel I deserved it.

Which is precisely why these situations are always happening.

I term this style of driving as "hope for the best".

• Praise 1

This type of kuku drivers is quite common, not only when turning, but also when joining expressway, changing lane etc. They often think it is safe to come out, then slow down....

Erh - you must have just recently installed the car cam right? Posting small violations....

Report TP also no use - they won't bother since no accidents.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

i am wondering what the hell is the white mazda driver trying to do.

Firstly, entering the main road without proper lookout for oncoming vehicle - error in judgment or bo chap?

Next, after entering the main road, slow to an almost stop after being horned - panic or trying to cause accident?

Still, we should all practise defensive driving and anticipate the actions of other road users around us.

Take care everyone

Edited by Lotr

Mazda driver is a bloody fool.

Please report him.

That said, TS is no saint either..

Seriously, if can flash light AND horn so long at the same time, means more than enough time to take evasive action or slow down..

He just didn't want to give way.. One of those type that speed up when u signal kind..

Not that he's wrong, just another irritating and not so saintly road user..

Many times, when really taking reflexive evasive action no time to horn or even flash light...

He can flash light AND horn for 5-6 secs? 5 secs is quite a lot of reaction time.

The way i see this, its 2 CBKs on the road.

One die die dun want to slow down, insist on right of way, the other die die want to come out, dont care if endanger others.

2 sides to the same coin

• Praise 12

Mazda driver is a bloody fool.

Please report him.

That said, TS is no saint either..

Seriously, if can flash light AND horn so long at the same time, means more than enough time to take evasive action or slow down..

He just didn't want to give way.. One of those type that speed up when u signal kind..

Not that he's wrong, just another irritating and not so saintly road user..

Many times, when really taking reflexive evasive action no time to horn or even flash light...

He can flash light AND horn for 5-6 secs? 5 secs is quite a lot of reaction time.

The way i see this, its 2 CBKs on the road.

One die die dun want to slow down, insist on right of way, the other die die want to come out, dont care if endanger others.

2 sides to the same coin

Extending your reasoning, so small road turn out to big road must stop and give way?

• Dislike 1

I also wanna post!!! 3 clowns AM cyclist cycling side by side at T. Blangah road....I drove passed them still give me see their WTF face....the Gov bodies should do more before they kill themselves.

one more indian FT riding opposite direction somemore, if those cars blocked by bus or Lorries he GG liow....

obviously mazda stopped for a simple reason.

Horn lar, beam lar!!! I zham brake see you how...

its wrong, of course.

+1

Nothing TS can do. EVen if the mazda put the sticker "not happy, call police" we know police won't do anything. LL.

• Praise 1

Just witnessed a lorry yesterday turning out at will, went straight onto lane 2 on a 3-lane road.

Cars on lane 3 and 2 got to practise their e-brake module.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
↡ Advertisement