Straits Times - Invest (Rich and the wannabes)

Since MCF has so many rich people and many are keen to share their investment philosophy, cash ratio, property investment, spendings on cars and credit cards, the ST Invest series published every Sunday showcasing the rich, somewhat rich and many times, wannabes, should be the perfect coffee table discussion piece here.

This week we have 29 years old Rhonda who is big into property and penny stocks, charges 30k a month to her credit card and drives an M5, my dream car. Any MCFers that are not married should consider her, got looks, monies and brains.

post-24635-0-26093400-1412480557_thumb.jpg

post-24635-0-01437400-1412480586_thumb.jpg

post-24635-0-34054800-1412480615_thumb.jpg

post-24635-0-60185500-1412480641_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Alamak.... I no chance liao :D

Anyway, the really rich ones will never ever feature in articles.. cos they just want to keep low profile so as not to attract unwanted attention..

• Praise 8

(edited)

Alamak.... I no chance liao :D

Anyway, the really rich ones will never ever feature in articles.. cos they just want to keep low profile so as not to attract unwanted attention..

That is true but sometimes got rich private bankers doing it as a free business promotion exercise, they also quite rich. The filthy rich competes for Forbes attention, the a little rich or wannnabe rich bo bian only got ST.

Anyway, sometimes, there are one or two interviewees with good stories to tell, seldom read about people getting rich through hardwork.... building a business from ground zero that type of story, it is always the usual suspects.

How cum straits times wanna show rich people?

Why MCF so many rich people thread? hahaha....

post-24635-0-03087000-1412490030.jpg

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2

she drive M5 and living in penthouse with parent in river valley ...

i drive latio and living in hdb with parent in cck, got chance bo? lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

300k can own 4 properties and then some in Malaysia.

What the heck am I doing working like a dog.

If one can have that with 300k, table wipers and elite here should at the minimum be having at least 40 properties here plus more all over the world and driving lambos

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

obviously, she is cheong type ...

can i say that any tom dick or harry for the past 6 years starting 2008, anyhow hantum properties will have success story to share in ST. this is indeed no brainer lah.

• Praise 2

One day ST will feature a certain table wiper with expensive collection of watches, smokes rare cuban hand-rolled cigar and drives porche and shuttles between his landed property and a HDB flat.

no price money for guessing correctly the person featured.

obviously, she is cheong type ...

I would say she is not a good investor, if she said she has invested in those 2 stocks.

FA and TA already said fishy abt these stocks, and she still think these 2 stocks can make it up again?!

Anyway, to each his own, and it's her money :D

• Praise 1

To remind us regular folks that we're not working hard enough.

Actually, we regular folks is not smart enough to make our $$$ work harder than us.

• Praise 2

Actually, we regular folks is not smart enough to make our $$$ work harder than us.

True :(

Just like my parents, no matter what I said, they still think that banks FD is the best.

Can't blame them though, as FD is the only way of not losing your money...

Maybe my the time I reach their age, I will also consider this safe haven

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1