Cement Truck Driver For Road Pollution? Accident CTE-SLE

Yeobt

Supercharged

But why is it that the TP not doing his job? What if a motorist falls because of the debris?

And it was not only one TP, there is another one coming from behind on a big bike but was not captured in my cam.

Maybe i am wrong, is the LTA's job??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9qnHTZMyA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator

But why is it that the TP not doing his job? What if a motorist falls because of the debris?

And it was not only one TP, there is another one coming from behind on a big bike but was not captured in my cam.

Automobile Megamart. Ubi Avenue 2. Haha.

Supercharged

TS, you exos very loud leh. not scared driving pass TP? [:p]

haha, you have sharp ears. don't know why TP doesn't bother road pollution and sound pollution. [drivingcar]

maybe they catch hand phone user and speeding only. [lipsrsealed]

haha, you have sharp ears. don't know why TP doesn't bother road pollution and sound pollution. [drivingcar]

maybe they catch hand phone user and speeding only. [lipsrsealed]

Wa lao eh. TP pai tan, Like that kanna video capture. Sway to the max.

He is innocent just riding, and tio this kind of shit.

• Praise 1

I noticed those male TP occifers on scooter are on probation. They have a regular with them to learn the ropes. So if the lao jiao never do anything he also boh chap. Anyway I think their shift over heading back to HQ which is at Ubi Ave 3.

FYI when it comes to pollution it's NEA's job. Send the video to NEA and LTA. Road maintenace is LTA's job.

Edited by Watwheels

This cement truck is nothing - I encountered one along Lavender - Moulmein that seemed to clearing the remnants of his load over hundreds of metres while driving along. I honked the driver and pointed to his "droppings" but he simply bo chap and continued driving.

It was captured on my DVR but I didn't upload it as the TP/LTA/NEA also would not be bothered.

The worst of these "Shit" [furious] happens on ECP, Rochor exit,flyover of Nicoil Highway,always cement truck dropped cement,when they stopped on the slope waiting for green light on the Beach Rd...

I think that's LTA's job...

I may be wrong...

LTA bikes don't catch speedsters or at least I've not in my limited knowledge seen any...

I ever saw a trolley flew off the back of the lorry and crushing on the road. Nearly hit a car behind him. Bet the car drive lost his balls. Nowadays can see many heavy vehicles failed to secure their cargo properly. Due to leak of training on China / Indian drivers???

• Praise 2

I ever saw a trolley flew off the back of the lorry and crushing on the road. Nearly hit a car behind him. Bet the car drive lost his balls. Nowadays can see many heavy vehicles failed to secure their cargo properly. Due to leak of training on China / Indian drivers???

never have I heard of any training or sort of thing on how one should secure their cargo on their lorry.

anyway.. TP will say pollution don't have their problem. not traffic offense..

LTA will say vehicle passed inspection..

NEA will say road is not in their jurisdiction..

remember fish ball stick problem??

until some one high up got into a serious accident because of this, nothing's gonna change.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I dont mind civil servants minding their own business la , so long as it does not endanger someone .

Last thing I want is for Neighbourhood Police car to book me for speeding.

• Praise 2

this always happens at the north/south buona vista exit 8 from AYE... patches of cement on the slope

remember to rinse the splashes off your car if drive over it as it is almost no way to get rid of the dried cement off your car without scratching the body work...

but catching such offenders are LTA or kaypo TP's job....

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

never have I heard of any training or sort of thing on how one should secure their cargo on their lorry.

anyway.. TP will say pollution don't have their problem. not traffic offense..

LTA will say vehicle passed inspection..

NEA will say road is not in their jurisdiction..

remember fish ball stick problem??

until some one high up got into a serious accident because of this, nothing's gonna change.

i think class 4 training comes with rope and knots practical test.

↡ Advertisement