Want to break the law also must 1st see who is behind u

Cumzilla

just now on my way home was stopping at a junction, preparing to turn right, you know those red right arrow stop and turn only when green arrow appears junction. This kuku just on my right was edging forward preparing to turn even when still red right arrow, then i saw the car behind flashing him/her, i tot who so kaypo, ok lah, mayb helpful trying remind the kuku cannot turn, sorry i cannot help not calling him/her kuku. But the kuku still turned, the car behind moved forward then stopped, wah, no wonder, a police patrol car.

As they were just beside me, can see them discussing, then straightaway turned on their blinkers. But they never beat the red arrow, only once turned green arrow then they gave chase, since i also turned right, curious to find whether they can catch that fellow or not. I think he/she damn sway cos after turn there is another red light and the patrol car just stopped beside and gesturing to the driver to stop by the roadside. So dun think that these neighbourhood police partrol cars will not catch you if you break any traffic rules, so pls look left right behind in front above below and far far all directions 1st before you want to break any rules :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

ok will try to retreive tomolo, but before turn right mayb will not see anything cos i was beside mah. Behind vehicles will have better footage.

just now on my way home was stopping at a junction, preparing to turn right, you know those red right arrow stop and turn only when green arrow appears junction. This kuku just on my right was edging forward preparing to turn even when still red right arrow, then i saw the car behind flashing him/her, i tot who so kaypo, ok lah, mayb helpful trying remind the kuku cannot turn, sorry i cannot help not calling him/her kuku. But the kuku still turned, the car behind moved forward then stopped, wah, no wonder, a police patrol car.

As they were just beside me, can see them discussing, then straightaway turned on their blinkers. But they never beat the red arrow, only once turned green arrow then they gave chase, since i also turned right, curious to find whether they can catch that fellow or not. I think he/she damn sway cos after turn there is another red light and the patrol car just stopped beside and gesturing to the driver to stop by the roadside. So dun think that these neighbourhood police partrol cars will not catch you if you break any traffic rules, so pls look left right behind in front above below and far far all directions 1st before you want to break any rules :D

this type of traffic signal was implemented for so long already still got kuku dont understand how it work.. tp should not only give them demrit points and fine but also mandate them to retake the basic and advanced theory test. Edited by Xers007

Why did the police car behind flash the car in front? Maybe because of that the guy panic and just go.

that is a possibility, but cannot rem whether the whole car was already over the stop line before the police flashed

Supercharged

Why did the police car behind flash the car in front? Maybe because of that the guy panic and just go.

Wah can say kena instigated to break law or not??

Cos I ever was in such situation before. A crazy driver kept honking me, luckily I steady n don't budged boh tio red light camera.

The paper work is cumbersome for the police. Then again, if there is blatant disregard, they will do the necessary.

I praise you first. Waiting to see the video soon. (Kaypoh)

no guarantee, first i got a lousy car camera, night quality not so good, den i also never upload a video before, so may not know how to do it [:)]

Wah can say kena instigated to break law or not??

Cos I ever was in such situation before. A crazy driver kept honking me, luckily I steady n don't budged boh tio red light camera.

Ya la. I mean, it's an arguable case that the police induced him to go ahead and break the law. Depends on how the guy wanna argue lor.

Turbocharged

Why would the normal patrol car (division level police) flash at the offending car?? If I'm the front car, I would have thought police is attending to some emergency, hence I would have to allow it to pass. So I "break the law" for the police to pass.

It's the same like ambulance or fire engine. If you stuck at a traffic junction, you would by all means give way to ambulance even if it means "breaking abit of the rule".

This "breaking the rule" is of course in a safe and measured risk.

Why would the normal patrol car (division level police) flash at the offending car?? If I'm the front car, I would have thought police is attending to some emergency, hence I would have to allow it to pass. So I "break the law" for the police to pass.

It's the same like ambulance or fire engine. If you stuck at a traffic junction, you would by all means give way to ambulance even if it means "breaking abit of the rule".

This "breaking the rule" is of course in a safe and measured risk.

if u asked my view, as i was there, i can say for certain, if i rem correctly, the car was already in the position to make the turn before the police flashed, so it was sort of warning him that he should not make the turn as it was still red arrow and not because they wanted he/her to give way.

if u asked my view, as i was there, i can say for certain, if i rem correctly, the car was already in the position to make the turn before the police flashed, so it was sort of warning him that he should not make the turn as it was still red arrow and not because they wanted he/her to give way.

Misinterpretation lor. The guy thought wrongly.

I would love to be in the court room to listen to the judge butter him if he maintains that the police induced him to break the traffic rule by flashing their headlights at him. Lol