BS GR100 or ToyoC1s

Sammy_koh

Looking to change my shoes as coming 60k. Noise level is really hitting the roof.

Between the 2 tyres which would you all take.

Was quoted 138 for 215/45/17 for BS surprisingly maybe cause its from tomyam.

AL quoted 155 for 215/45/17 believe from jipun.

Could not find much review on BS GR100 but alot of fantastic reviews on the Toyo.

Any advise?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wow, didn't know GR-100 are that cheap at this size. Is the one from AL really from JP? I know in JP they are marketed as Regno GR-XT, not Turanza GR-100.

Yup was surprise with that price. Al don't carry that. That guy say can't compare with toyo which is from Japan. Gr100 from Thailand not so gd? Gr100 should be top for their comfort tyres?

Thailand got the same weather as Singapore,so their products are actually more suitable for here... [thumbsup]

Actually the brand itself already very good and plus the QC so why worried for make in where. At least Thailand is way better than India/China/indo tyre correct.
  • Praise 2

$130 for 17 is dirt cheap lei. changed mine 6 weeks ago, 245/45 R18 at authroise agent for 300$ each. haha.

love the GR100. very comfortable, very QUIET and very low rolling resistance. i have no problem with grip in the wet and dry but i dont drive like i have stolen the car though. however, compare to my pervious performance tyre, it does need a slightly long distance when braking to a complete stop but that is expected for a comfort tyre.

Edited by Earthboy

if one can get the price of gr100 for that size is very very good deal fast hand fast leg go install it

only pts to take note , make sure is a final $ (all in) and not the tyre taken out from new car one

shouldn't worry about the country made , may be toyo made in Japan but worker is from CHINA lol

World brand sells quality not Origin.

Bro soh brothers selling 215/45/17 at that price?

yes bro. Was quoted that price 3 weeks ago. I never change it but upgrade to 18rim/yoko V551 with trade-in at Kim Hoe. Maybe u can try give Frankie a call.

Edited by Wishxsr

Neutral Newbie

Soh Bros selling $130

Hi Bro Wishxsr,

Checked with Soh Bros for R16 205/55 -> $155.

Can share how you manage to get $130?

↡ Advertisement