Louis Vuitton list price singapore and malaysia

Fei_de_Li

I looking into buying lv bags in malaysia as currently our currency is strong and exchange rate is better but i has not racky the pricing of lv in malaysia yet. Anyone bought this stuff in malaysia care to share the opinion compare to buying in singapore?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

word of advice: save ur $$$.....obviously LV not ur mkt if if one has to 'racky' here n there juz to save a few $$.

• Praise 10

word of advice: save ur $$$.....obviously LV not ur mkt if if one has to 'racky' here n there juz to save a few $$.

sounds damn elitist but i like!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

$$$ cannot buy class

• Praise 2

short for recon....short for reconnaisance........right?

Yup... I didn't know it was pronounced as such till I pass out from BMT... I would have spelt it as racky too if not for some poster outside my bunk about the British SAS...

No head no tail how are we going to list the price for you? And, the prices varies in different places, Malaysia not small leh, where you want to buy? Authenticity leh?

Yup... I didn't know it was pronounced as such till I pass out from BMT... I would have spelt it as racky too if not for some poster outside my bunk about the British SAS...

i wrote recce for my o levels back in 84.....didnt know 8t was correct then.....hahaha!

i wrote recce for my o levels back in 84.....didnt know 8t was correct then.....hahaha!

Don't think it's an accepted short-form... O' levels in 84? Wah you not young anymore man...

I took mine plus 10 years from yours...

That's a very apt throttle-estique reply. 😂

That's a very apt throttle-estique reply. 😂

learn from the best!!!

or if u cannot beat em, join em....

As long as you work hard for your own money, spend it the way you want to.

Just don't do stupid things like rolling over credit cards to buy branded goods and you are fine.

To answer your question, Malaysia is a bad place to buy LV products.

Your thinking that their currency is weak is correct - but this also means that when they import foreign goods, their cost is high also.

Singaporean not stupid, if Malaysian cheap for LV you would have heard of weekend trips to buy LV by the women here long time ago

The only confirmed place to buy cheaper LV products is in Paris

• Praise 13

Damn well said. Anyway, where sell condoms cheaper?

↡ Advertisement