Marvel's Avengers : Age Of Ultron Trailer

Typhoonz

Looks very good! Ironman also upsized liao!

A bit weird leh like all of them going through identity crisis... And fighting each other when they are suppose to be fighting Ultron...

Oh well...

We'll all know in May 2015...

Wow I like too

Hulkbuster!!!

Turbocharged

A bit weird leh like all of them going through identity crisis... And fighting each other when they are suppose to be fighting Ultron...

Oh well...

We'll all know in May 2015...

Hulkbuster!!!

Am I the only one that find this trailer "meh"? I found nothing special about it leh. All so emo and some villains. Even the "hulkbuster" is not something we never see on ironman 1 2 or 3.

I thought the trailer of "guardians of the galaxy" was better.

Perhaps their final trailer would be better.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 4

Am I the only one that find this trailer "meh"? I found nothing special about it leh. All so emo and some villains. Even the "hulkbuster" is not something we never see on ironman 1 2 or 3.

I thought the trailer of "guardians of the galaxy" was better.

Perhaps their final trailer would be better.

This is just the first trailer to generate some interest... There's probably going to be a few more soon...

• Praise 1

Really ah was all hyped up for tonite show ... Now abit dampened :(

By Marcus Goh | Show Buzz

It’s not that “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is a bad movie, it’s just that it takes it in a radically different approach from what you have probably been expecting. Ultimately, it’s still a good movie to watch, but fails to reach the expectations set by all the amazing films preceding it. Then again, it’s the two-part “Avengers: Infinity War” that everyone’s truly looking forward to, isn’t it?