This Taxi Driver Test The Durability Of His New i40 In RWS?

Yeobt

Another case of stepping on the wrong pedal.

seriously I dun understand how to step wrong pedal??? unless one motor movement control is very bad. in this case shouldn't be allow to drive.

Poll question how many forumers here ever step on wrong pedal??? just curious

Supercharged

seriously I dun understand how to step wrong pedal??? unless one motor movement control is very bad. in this case shouldn't be allow to drive.

I admit.... I step on invisible foot brake (my previous car's hand brake is foot brake) when parked. Hv invisible footbrake issue when I switch to current car. Liddat count or not?

Those that just switch from manual (crown) to auto have a tendency to step on the wrong pedal.

Try switching from jap/korean to European or vice versa? See either you get your wiper switch or not.

Turbocharged

Those that just switch from manual (crown) to auto have a tendency to step on the wrong pedal.

Unlikely la. When I switched from manual to auto , I have no problems picking the accelerator or brakes with my right foot. My only issue is when I depress the brake pedal , my left foot will instinctively go hunt for the clutch . [laugh]

On a side note, please give taxi driver benefit of doubt until we know the real reason . Maybe he had just suffered a heart attack ?

• Praise 1

More importanly no injuries. Guess taxi is always meant to be crash. Lol. I believe there is no one taxi never get into accident before, be it small or big?!

Supercharged

Try switching from jap/korean to European or vice versa? See either you get your wiper switch or not.

Wow ur hse cars must stick w one. Otherwise very confusing for u.

Banker win

One compensate 2 namely Banker n Comfort DelGROW.

Unlikely la. When I switched from manual to auto , I have no problems picking the accelerator or brakes with my right foot. My only issue is when I depress the brake pedal , my left foot will instinctively go hunt for the clutch . [laugh]

On a side note, please give taxi driver benefit of doubt until we know the real reason . Maybe he had just suffered a heart attack ?

That's because you are young bro. Those uncles who whole life been driving manual Crown and suddenly switch to Auto will need more time adjusting. Their reaction time will be much longer.

↡ Advertisement