2014 Nov 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

With the numerous Christmas promotions in this weekend's advertisements, looks like the COE will stay high for a while. There are even offers to entice those 8-10 year old car to early trade in with attractive dollars for every month (some up to 24 months). Talk about creating demand!

TS bid $12,345 for Cat.B?

Or $70,345?

Serious bid to buy a car or hoping for a fluke result?

I think fluke result will come the one immediately after CNY15, which I will also likely bid low to try luck.

Or $70,345?

I think fluke result will come the one immediately after CNY15, which I will also likely bid low to try luck.

Bid for fun?

Or $70,345?

You cld get lucky. CNY + end of clawback + much more COE = fluke result.

Anyway, this round, Cat B will drop to same price as Cat A, forcing Cat A to drop after that.

Just went to honda carnival at ubi last Sunday. They say cat a will bid 65k above. So u have strong competition

Cat A likely to move up again. Many unsuccessful bid the last round plus recent car sales by AD will push up the demand.

Just went to honda carnival at ubi last Sunday. They say cat a will bid 65k above. So u have strong competition

I think $65k shld get for cat A bah. Try my luck. The other day at Vivocity Toyota Altis $118k guaranteed coe hor. So if they can guarantee coe i dnt think cat A can hit so high.

↡ Advertisement