Canadian Student researching Singaporean Culture needs help!

anna22

Hey everyone,

I really need your help! My name is Andreanna and I am a Canadian Master's student studying in the Netherlands. I am researching how people from different countries and culture think about corporate social responsibility. Singapore is one of my focal countries so I need people from Singapore to answer my (short!) online survey. To reach my target I still need 50 respondents and I am running out of time. So if you could help me by filling out my survey I would be so happy! Also, you have the chance to win a prize of a US$ 30.00 i Tunes gift card (or the equivalent in SGD). If you win and prefer a different kind of gift card (Steam, Amazon etc) then that is also not a problem :)

The survey should not take you longer than 8 minutes. Your responses will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose of this research. Here is the link: https://umsbe.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2cowuD6UCvfCKd7

Thank you in advance for your help - I really really appreciate it :D

- Andreanna

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 2

I filled up already this morning 5am+... Woke up early today...Hehehe..

I did mine at 7am :D

Quite a interesting topic to survey and quite appropriate to see how Singaporean respond, do share with us your finding of Singapore compare to the other countries.

Ah, the power of Internet White-Knighting. :D

Wanted to post the classic meme, but it's rather rude and the OP has been civil in her request, so...

Anyway, I got suckered in too. Just submitted the survey. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

How about those Maple Leafs, eh?

ps. I ain't clicking any weird links from random people on the internet. Your Gibsons have been hacked.

Edited by Myxilplix
↡ Advertisement