2 car seats and 1 adult passenger at the rear?

Kazuo

Neutral Newbie

How many of a typical 5 seaters car able to do it?

Seems like a common problem for a family with 2 small toddlers.

↡ Advertisement

How many of a typical 5 seaters car able to do it?

Seems like a common problem for a family with 2 small toddlers.

Best is to test physically.

From my testing of mz6, camry, passat, accord.

Camry, accord on par. Passat and mz6 one step down (just a tad wider than your B&B car).

All B&B cars will have some issues.

For example, my prev gen altis car width is only 1760 mm. The camry is 1820, accord is 1860mm.

Most of your MPVs are still narrow. For example, the odyssey is only 1800 mm.

• Praise 2

Answered such a question many many times. It's the type of car seat and you need to have 3point belts for all rear seats. I can put 2 combi cocorro in a Suzuki liana for the last 5 years, with an adult in the back.

Plus the 2 toddlers's barang barang leh?

If yourself don't have much barang barang to carry around still ok. Actually baby car seats damn occupy space. No wonder places like US they have to get a "minivan". They themselves so big size liao, how to squeeze into some Japanese car/mpv?

Asians are getting more toa jiak too. That's why they feel Asian cars got space constraints. Gotto look to ang moh chia for the added space.

Neutral Newbie

Answered such a question many many times. It's the type of car seat and you need to have 3point belts for all rear seats. I can put 2 combi cocorro in a Suzuki liana for the last 5 years, with an adult in the back.

Hmm... I'm quite surprised Liana can do that cos it doesn't look wide to me.

Maybe I'm using maxi cosi pearl... which is quite broad, like 2/5 of the entire rear seat. Hence, difficult to believe there will be space for 2 seats plus one adult. Cocorro looks broad to me too.

Neutral Newbie

Depends on the size of the adult. My Verna also can but my wife is small sized. 49kg and 165cm tall only.

Bro so your wife sit in the middle? How did she get in and out of the car. My new born coming in Oct and my elder will only be 2. Still thinking how to fit them in

Twincharged

Bro so your wife sit in the middle? How did she get in and out of the car. My new born coming in Oct and my elder will only be 2. Still thinking how to fit them in

Ya. She sit in the middle. I take one child out first then she can get out already. Abit difficult but can squeeze through. But as I mentioned, my wife quite small size.

Neutral Newbie

Ya. She sit in the middle. I take one child out first then she can get out already. Abit difficult but can squeeze through. But as I mentioned, my wife quite small size.

Thanks bro, so you take out one child with or without the seat?

Get the elder one to sit on a child booster seat.........save you space & still a child seat that satisfy the law.

Remove when your kid is min 135cm tall

Get the elder one to sit on a child booster seat.........save you space & still a child seat that satisfy the law.

Remove when your kid is min 135cm tall

Child booster seat go by weight. Once your child hit the weight range just get a booster seat the child seat hand me down to the younger child. That's what i did.

↡ Advertisement