Tampines murder! (NSFW)

Duckduck

Murders may be more prevalent with the FT culture, but we locals still take the cake when it comes to bizarre, "interesting" cases, e.g. the Toa Payoh Ritual Murders (Adrian Lim & gang), the curry murder, etc. Quality always trumps quantity. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

The murder happened at this staircase area? But news reported that the dead woman found inside a unit?

That's supposed to be the suspect's blood - I guess when he tried to flee.

Edited by Turboflat4

The murder happened at this staircase area? But news reported that the dead woman found inside a unit?

maybe she didnt die despite losing alot of blood then died when she was back in flat... :x

Seems like such news is getting more frequent!

Hope next budget they allocate more $$ to Home Affair so that SPF can have more man-power to patrol on bicycle, and not just using patrol car to drive around.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

PRC are generally hot-tempered. when i was on a mth holiday in GZ province, i witnessed how bad it can get if a perp is caught n public justice are no difference from murdering someone in plain daylight. their Gong An know they will be implicated so they got to stand aside.

• Praise 7

imho, PRC can be very hot temper

beh song ... they really whack and hack

they need to learn the kiasi and kiasu syndrome

Ya, their reactions for their beh songness tends to be on the extreme side.

• Praise 1

Although we are all human beings, we see life differently due to individual upbringing and environment

To us is gruesome scene and action but to those involve, this is the way to resolve conflicts.

think maybe is woman fed up the guy got woman outside

so take siscors chop kkj

then the guy goes kee siao, chop the woman

Chop KKJ? I think that one is justifiable homicide. :D

• Praise 1

whoever own that rental property gg liao. actually everyone in that block will gg abit.

When The Straits Times visited Block 505 on Wednesday morning, blood covered the ledge on the ninth floor and had dripped to the first level. There was also blood on the staircase landing.

Next-door neighbour, Madam Fadzilah Hanum, said that she did not hear any commotion when the alleged murder happened."It was my husband's birthday, so I wished him 'happy birthday' at about 12.05am. He had just came home then," said the 35-year-old customer service officer.

She said that her previous neighbours had rented their unit out a couple of years ago, and since then, many Chinese nationals have been living in the five-room flat."There are many mattresses in the living room," she said. "They never open their doors fully, leaving only enough space for them to squeeze out one by one.

"Residents said that about 10 people live in the five-room flat. It is not known how many of the occupants were in the flat when the alleged killing took place.

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement