Hit & Run: Appealing for witnesses

Eddy_theddeus

All bro & sis , hope u guy can help to share and assist if u happen to have a carcam or witness it . Thank in advance , the person injured is one of my friend classmate .

post-46381-0-45152200-1418959384_thumb.jpgpost-46381-0-84432700-1418959474_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

"Dear All,

I would like to appeal to all of you to spread this message to everyone so that I can find out who was the driver of the Off White Plain van that hit me and ran away. I was riding a black Yamaha bike. It was a hit and run.

It happened on the SLE before exit 11 towards BKE(KJE/PIE) Turf Club Ave / Mandai Road. At around 11.45am to 11.52am on the 17th Dec 2014..."

post-98256-0-67323900-1418938928_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 12

"Dear All,

I would like to appeal to all of you to spread this message to everyone so that I can find out who was the driver of the Off White Plain van that hit me and ran away. I was riding a black Yamaha bike. It was a hit and run.

It happened on the SLE before exit 11 towards BKE(KJE/PIE) Turf Club Ave / Mandai Road. At around 11.45am to 11.52am on the 17th Dec 2014..."

Thk for helping 😀

• Praise 1

tis van driver kana catch must seriously punish whether he is right on wrong on the road.................once a person down must stop, Period [bounce1]

Hope ur friend is able get the help he needed from the good MCF Mates here................... [thumbsup]

Edited by FourZero
  • Praise 7

from an ex biker's view, these injuries can be avoided or minimise if the rider is dressed up properly. I cannot help to wonder why in local traffic context when drivers also feel intimidated by the style of reckless driving adopted by other road users nowadays, can a rider who is exposed to the risk element choose to ride in casual comfort clothing without gloves and in shorts or berms.

I was also clipped more than 10 years back by a driver side mirror when he overtook me too closely and send me tumbling at 80km/h. I walk away with no injuries except for a tear glove, boot and some road dust on my dainese jacket.

Back on topic, hope the van driver is reprimanded and punished accordingly.

• Praise 6

Curse the idiot who banged the rider. No balls to own up, you are a coward!! No matter whose fault, should immediately render assistance to the injured. Life is more important than anything else.

Ride or Drive safely during this rainy season, everyone.

Edited by Optramagnum
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

from an ex biker's view, these injuries can be avoided or minimise if the rider is dressed up properly. I cannot help to wonder why in local traffic context when drivers also feel intimidated by the style of reckless driving adopted by other road users nowadays, can a rider who is exposed to the risk element choose to ride in casual comfort clothing without gloves and in shorts or berms.

I was also clipped more than 10 years back by a driver side mirror when he overtook me too closely and send me tumbling at 80km/h. I walk away with no injuries except for a tear glove, boot and some road dust on my dainese jacket.

Back on topic, hope the van driver is reprimanded and punished accordingly.

U r right. I also don't understand how bikers nowadays can be scantily dressed regardless of gender. last time, i nvr get on as a pillon rider without properly attired. leather jacket maybe not ideal but denim jacket is good.

Yup, hope the culprit are caught n victim recover with no lasting injuries.

• Praise 2

Usually expressway got those surveillance camera... Cannot use them to track down the hit and run offender?

nope. not worth their time n money it seems.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/please-help-driver-appealing-for-witnesses-who-saw-car-hitting-hers-along-cte

Please help! Driver appealing for witnesses who saw car hitting hers along CTE

Posted on 27 February 2015

Stomper Salie is appealing for witnesses who might have seen the Toyota that hit her car along CTE at around 10.50am yesterday (Feb 27).

The Toyota Wish had allegedly hit the left side of her car along CTE exiting towards Yio Chu Kang Road.

She wrote:

"A Toyota salon car hit n run! The car hit my car left door side and ram the car and the car exit towards Yio Chu Kang Road.

"I tried to chase the car but unable to get hold of the car."

She hopes to know if anyone has caught the car plate number or the incident on their dashboard camera.

Edited by Mercs
  • Praise 7

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/stomper-appealing-for-witnesses-to-hit-and-run-that-left-her-car-with-dent-and

Stomper appealing for witnesses to hit-and-run that left her car with dent and scratches

Posted on 28 February 2015

Stomper Shirley said a car hit the left rear door of her vehicle and sped off towards the Seletar Expressway after making an exit at Yio Chu Kang.

Photos sent in by the Stomper show a dent and scratch marks on her vehicle.

The Stomper said:

"I was driving along the expressway on Wednesday (Feb 25) at about 10.55pm when a car suddenly hit the left passenger door of my vehicle.

"The car then filtered out into the Yio Chu Kang exit, towards the Seletar Expressway.

"I was actually trying to stop my car somewhere to talk to the driver, but the driver was gone.

"If I'm not mistaken, it was a white or silver Toyota withe the number plate 1688."

Should you have any information about the hit-and-run, email Stomp at [email protected]

• Praise 8

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/stomper-shocked-to-find-car-in-this-state-after-coming-back-from-holiday

Stomper shocked to find car in this state after coming back from holiday

Posted on 11 March 2015

Stomper Hazel is appealing for witnesses to a case of hit-and-run that occurred last week (Mar 4) at a car park in Teck Whye Lane near Block 427.

The Stomper was on holiday when the incident took place.

When Hazel returned on 8 March, she discovered that the right side of her headlights and bumper had fallen off.

The front of the vehicle was substantially damaged based on the photographs.

Said the Stomper in an email:

My neighbours said the vehicle that hit my car was a silver-coloured Toyota lorry with a half-canopy.

I would like to appeal for more witness or any kind people who witnessed the accident to come forward to identify the driver.

I would be most grateful for any help or information given. Your identity will be kept confidential. Thank you.

Should you have any information about the hit-and-run, email Stomp at [email protected]

• Praise 8

so many hit and run recently?

i wonder why drivers are so dangerous nowadays. they get away unhurt, and yet do a hit and run?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4