Convoy of Johor Sultan in Singapore?

AhJason

Saw a convoy of M'sian plate cars along BKE towards PIE this morning.

The convoy leader is a Mercs S400 with plate JNW1.

The 2nd and 3rd car in the convoy are Roll Royce with no number plates.

The 4th and 5th car are M'sia civilian cars with the sticker bearing words "Polis" on its rear bumper.

Behind the convoy is an unmarked WRX Singapore plate, likely the Singapore Police? [drivingcar]

The best part is when the convoy approached BKE speed trap near Bukit Panjang exit, they slowed down. I thought they can just choing through it? haha. :ph34r:

Tiagong Johor Sultan not known to be a good boy anyway. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Saw a convoy of M'sian plate cars along BKE towards PIE this morning.

The convoy leader is a Mercs S400 with plate JNW1.

The 2nd and 3rd car in the convoy are Roll Royce with no number plates.

The 4th and 5th car are M'sia civilian cars with the sticker bearing words "Polis" on its rear bumper.

Behind the convoy is an unmarked WRX Singapore plate, likely the Singapore Police? [drivingcar]

The best part is when the convoy approached BKE speed trap near Bukit Panjang exit, they slowed down. I thought they can just choing through it? haha. :ph34r:

Tiagong Johor Sultan not known to be a good boy anyway. [laugh]

Heard the current one is ok....the late father has a bad reputation....so is the current TMJ.

Mediacorp making a drama series about royal families, and the drivers are locals who automatically slowed down?

• Praise 1

Heard the current one is ok....the late father has a bad reputation....so is the current TMJ.

Do they take "free" toothpicks from restaurants?

• Praise 10

Supercharged

If its an official convey, won't the lead car be a local unmarked (or marked) police car "clearing" the way ??

i didnt get that joke....can tell?

One of our rich ministar felt the toothpick is so good, he can't resist taking them all.

• Praise 1

One of our rich ministar felt the toothpick is so good, he can't resist taking them all.

ooooohh...i thought the Johor Royalty did the same stunt.......! xie xie for the info.

Came for New Year party [bounce1]

Maybe hooray hooray with Brunei royalty at Crowne Prince.....maybe later can see all the pretty and beautiful asian female artist making discreet entry and getaway!
↡ Advertisement