Singapore Motorshow 2015

Davidklt

A small show that commands a S$6.00 ticket price for cars you can find (or eventually find) in showrooms. I'm not sure if it's worth the ticket price, but I'm sure a photographer will be having a good day tagging models on his facebook.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

A small show that commands a S$6.00 ticket price for cars you can find (or eventually find) in showrooms. I'm not sure if it's worth the ticket price, but I'm sure a photographer will be having a good day tagging models on his facebook.

Pay $6 for the models, stunt show, and take it as chance for another round of family day I will say it is $6 well paid.

• Praise 2

Pay money to see all the tiko photographers following the models around like wolves.

Believe it or not, I've actually seen the opposite!

One photographer ask the model to move aside cos blocking his taking shots of the car lol [thumbsup]

I couldn't help laughing and you should see the look on the model's face....priceless!

• Praise 20

Pay $6 for the models, stunt show, and take it as chance for another round of family day I will say it is $6 well paid.

hehe...gotta rethink the family day thingy....some models cannot be seen by chewren one :ph34r:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Pay money to see all the tiko photographers following the models around like wolves.

I think local car shows models should follow their counterparts in China car shows... google them and you will see why those car shows are usually packed with visitors!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Or maybe the P.Grapher is gay..lol

Believe it or not, I've actually seen the opposite!

One photographer ask the model to move aside cos blocking his taking shots of the car lol [thumbsup]

I couldn't help laughing and you should see the look on the model's face....priceless!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Any possible good deals ? Unlikely ?

Maybe hold a small contest:- whoever can keep his hand on the 'model' (choose either a car or the model) for the longest time will win a prize!? Is the deal good enough? [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Can touch cannot eat.

If they also display MPVs like Jack Neo's.... still got chance to eat when the model is inside the MPV... just need some dark curtains for the winner [grin]