Recommend dinner near Suntec/Marina Sq

Antonee

Hi guys,

I would like to ask your recommendation for a birthday dinner for 3 paxes.

Would prefer western food with dessert like waffles near Suntec/Marina Sq. The reason for the venue is becasue we are going to Motorshow 2015 after dinner :D

Pls help , many thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Hi guys,

Would prefer western food with dessert like waffles near Suntec/Marina Sq. The reason for the venue is becasue we are going to Motorshow 2015 after dinner :D

Pls help , many thanks.

The area there could be crowded due to the Motorshow leh...

Hi guys,

Pls help , many thanks.

what budget?

if can splurge abit, try http://www.mortons.com/singapore/

They are at Mandarin Oriental. Portions are rather large, so if 3 adults (not huge eaters), perhaps can share 2 mains and some sides. The wait staff give good advice. Not the kind of place to rush through dinner though.

they don't do waffles, but try the (heavenly) warm choc cake.

Twincharged

Can try outback steakhouse at millenia walk if you prefer something more affordable. I think the food there is quite good. Don't normally order waffles so can't remember if they have waffles or not.

Edited by Nzy

If you like Italian, Peperoni is pretty decent for the price. There is a waffle place, I think it is Gelare, round the corner but standard can't be compared to Creamier or Kimbly Lu.

Waffles for birthday? Wo yah boh? If no budget I will recommend anything...

I recommend Medzs at Millenia Walk. Short walk from Suntec basement near Republic food court. There's an underpass to get to Millenia walk from the food court.

Can try their rainbow layered cake and use it as birthday cake.

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/Medzs__Millenia_Walk_/photos/#reviewers-photos

Thanks. The last time I was in TR Suntec is about 10 years ago. LOL.... That's why I am surprised it's still there.

Yeap. The last time i went there was last Sep and i just checked their website, they are still operating at both orchard and suntec outlets.

• Praise 2

Thanks all for your input.

I will not be driving to the said venue , hence parking woes is not an issue [laugh]

Btw,sorry guys i forgotten to input that i don't eat beef . Anyway.. will scout around online.

Thanks all for your input.

I will not be driving to the said venue , hence parking woes is not an issue [laugh]

Btw,sorry guys i forgotten to input that i don't eat beef . Anyway.. will scout around online.

Aston at suntec basement, cheap and good.

• Praise 1

giant got offer, I think after 8pm, 5 buns (any type) for $2.90... enough for 3 pax

Well thanks for your input , I better off have it for breakfast. Save some for you too lo..