ALL Foreign TOURISTS related issues!

Duckduck

Supersonic

I think they are simply disgusting no matter where! Like just now there was one PRC jumped my queue while i was queuing at ntuc cashier!

• Praise 2

I think they are simply disgusting no matter where! Like just now there was one PRC jumped my queue while i was queuing at ntuc cashier!

there will always be bad apples in any grp/country la... their country have much more only becoz base population is huge... coupled with the closed economy for so many years... many of them think they can/should behave the way they used to be in the past...

with pleasure... i can point out i have many PRC friends who do not behave like some of the boorish countrymen that they have... [grin]

• Praise 13

there will always be bad apples in any grp/country la... their country have much more only becoz base population is huge... coupled with the closed economy for so many years... many of them think they can/should behave the way they used to be in the past...

with pleasure... i can point out i have many PRC friends who do not behave like some of the boorish countrymen that they have... [grin]

Yah if singapore population like China we can see long queue in jb petrol station

I don't know about your PRC friends, but I know of some PRCs who have been staying here for a few years, went back to China for vacation, came back to SG, saying how boorish/uncouth/uncivilised their pals back in China are. Saying they wouldn't want to go back there as their homeland and want to become Sg PR/citizen.

Here is the irony, they can be quite boorish as well. LOL, but to be fair to them, nothing compared to the mainlanders.

• Praise 1

I kena one at 2nd link Shell petrol station....

that old ATB pretend to ask for price then move all the way to the front....

I straight told her in the face that the Q is behind with all the people looking at her , then she says loudly she knows.

I retorted saying I scared she dunno wanna move all the way to the front.....

if you been to Hongkong Disneyland then you can one shot see all the smelly PRCs in one shot than you can see in a lifetime.

Supersonic

Lol, best part is even when you tell them straight on their face that they are jumping queue, but they always pretend to be deaf and ignore you.

hahahah PRCs made trouble so cathay pacific kicked them off the plane!

Hope these are the minority ....

And hope the China garmen can ban these ppl from leaving China

Turbocharged
(edited)

The inconsiderate, screaming children and people who can't follow instructions should not be allowed on board 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Porker
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Another "smelly" news [dizzy] [dizzy] [dizzy]

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/east-asia/story/chinese-passengers-kicked-dragonair-flight-refusing-leave-the-toilet-20150

Chinese passengers kicked off Dragonair flight for refusing to leave the toilet

In the latest incident of mainland Chinese travellers behaving badly, two Chinese passengers and a child caused a two-and-a-half hour flight delay. They were subsequently removed from a Dragonair flight at the Hong Kong International airport after refusing to leave the toilet as the plane prepared to take off.

The South China Morning Post reported that the saga began shortly after the three passengers boarded the Beijing-bound plane on Saturday afternoon at 3pm. The 33-year-old woman took the one-year-old child to the toilet. However, she allegedly cleaned the boy's discharge at the sink inside the cabin toilet without closing the door, drawing the ire of other passengers, who complained about the smell.

Although passengers were supposed to be in their seats and the 'fasten seatbelt' sign was in effect, the woman and her partner, a 34-year-old man, refused to finish cleaning the infant and return to their seats. This prompted the captain to request the trio to leave the plane at 4.30pm, citing concerns of cabin hygiene, the interests of other passengers, as well as the physical condition of the child. However, the couple refused the crew's request.

Consequently, the airline's operational staff asked for police assistance half an hour later. With the arrival of the police, the couple left the plane, but had already caused a two-and-a-half-hour delay in the taking off of the flight.

Police said that no one was arrested, and the case was settled.

Meanwhile, a Dragonair spokesman apologised to passengers affected by the disruption and said that the trio were put onto another Dragonair flight later in the day.

This is the third reported air incident in Hong Kong concerning mainland Chinese travellers on planes within a week, all of which involve pampered young children.

Just one week ago, on February 24, a mainland couple and their three-year-old son were removed from a Hong Kong-bound Cathay Pacific flight after the child refused to put on his seatbelt. This resulted in a heated row between the child's parents and the crew, as the parents argued that the boy should sit on his mother's lap.

The row took place minutes before the flight was scheduled to take off from Bangkok, Thailand, and ended up delaying the flight by about half an hour.

A day before, a similar incident occurred on a Hong Kong-bound flight from Bali, resulting in the police being called in. Hong Kong Airlines crew called the police when a three-year-old Chinese boy refused to remain in his seat when the plane landed at Hong Kong airport.

Disregarding cabin crew's insistence that the boy should sit in his own seat and wear a seatbelt, the boy’s grandparent carried him instead.

Beside airplane onboard rage, even basic personal hygiene are been penalize [dizzy]

http://english.cri.cn/12394/2015/02/06/2982s865267.htm

Thai White Temple Refuses Chinese Tourists for Indecent Toilet Usage

2015-02-06 15:50:28 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Yangyang

The White Temple (Wat Rong Khun), the most popular temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand refused the entrance of Chinese tourists for half a day on February 3rd due to their indecent toilet using, according to the Weibo account called Thailand Headlines, reports People's Daily Online on Friday.

The temple side admitted that they called off entry to Chinese visitors from the morning of February 3rd due to their frequent indecent public toilet usage, especially on the evening of February 2nd when a Chinese female tourist dropped a piece of used toilet paper into the flush tank and left, though staff of the temple required her to clean it.

The owner of the temple ordered staff to refuse entry of Chinese tourists from the morning of next day, but the temple was reopened to the Chinese tourists after half a day because he saw a large number of disappointed people outside the temple.

After the reopening, the temple informed the tour guides from China that if their clients behaved indecently,the guide would be responsible for cleaning the toilet.

The white temple is a contemporary and privately-owned Buddhist temple. It was designed, constructed, and owned by Chalermchai Kositpipat, who opened it daily to visitors in 1997. There is no charge for admission.

• Praise 5

I kana before in Legoland. The prc lady was unhappy we were blocking her view of her son who was playing about 30m away while she was under a shade. The prc woman said 'stupid black people' to our group which was a multi-racial for blocking her view. She didnt know that the chinese lady beside her is my wife auntie.......kana left right centre when our chinese auntie told us what the prc women had said. Damn idiot forgot that she was in Malaysia where most of the skin colour was dark......hahaha! Lucky she didnt kana slap!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2