Air Pollution video that went viral..over 150 million views!

MazNitro

(edited)

Do our part and reduce air pollution for our next generation, especially young kids!

Do not take what we have now for granted, as it may soon happen to Singapore or to our neighbouring countries, and we will too, be seriously affected by air pollution.
If anybody here got links or know the operations manager etc for schoolbuses, or fleets, please let us know. We will provide these companies free trials to bring down their fuel consumption and emissions, and prolong their engine life.
Update: Complete video with fully translated english subtitles!

The full video is around 2 hours and still not yet fully translated. This is a short 10 minute video with english subtitles.
Edited by MazNitro
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

mankind is destined to self-destruct ... *i believe that* ... that's the only way to "reboot" ...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

some conspiracy theories are saying Xi Jinping is "using" this video to take out these 2 for corruption which control the oil and mining industries in China.

140210163602-zemin-and-li-peng-2-story-t

lets wait and see.

• Praise 1

Whether got propaganda or not, I think this is still an excellent video to wake us all up on the severity of air pollution.

Supercharged

Our Cat4 or whatever engine or tax hike of 20cents also pointless if Indonesia send their haze over on an annual basis.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

very meaninful video.

and the effort this reporter puts in is really amazing.

ok, so who is feeling guilty for removing their CAT for that few HP gain? [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Yeobt
  • Praise 1

(edited)

We have decided to give away 15 sets of MAZ Nitro including free delivery only on this thread!

This is only for first time users, please give others a chance to try out!

Benefits of MAZ Nitro:

1. Reduce fuel consumption

2. Increase power through complete combustion

3. Smoother & quieter engine

4. Heat reduction (Notable in Rotary engines such as Mazda RX-8, motorcycles and vans)

5. Black smoke reduction

6. Reduction in NOx, PM, CO2 and CO

Reviews

SgCarMart Editorial Review: http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/events_features.php?AID=2979

Qoo10: http://list.qoo10.sg/g/415153451

Hope you guys can experience MAZ Nitro yourself and enjoy the ride.

Email us at [email protected] with your Name, Contact Number, Car Model, Car Age, Address.

We will deliver only on weekends, 2pm to 6pm. So please give us your office address if you would like us to deliver there. We apologize we are unable to cater to specific timing request but will try our best as our guys have other deliveries to do too.

Thank you!

Edited by MazNitro

Supercharged

We have decided to give away 15 sets of MAZ Nitro including free delivery only on this thread!

Benefits of MAZ Nitro:

1. Increase fuel consumption

4. Heat reduction (Notable in Rotary engines such as Mazda RX-8, motorcycles and vans)

5. Black smoke reduction

Reviews

SgCarMart Editorial Review: http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/events_features.php?AID=2979

Email us at [email protected] with your Name, Contact Number, Car Model, Car Age, Address.

We will deliver only on weekends, 2pm to 6pm. So please give us your office address if you would like us to deliver there. We apologize we are unable to cater to specific timing request but will try our best as our guys have other deliveries to do too.

Thank you!

Hi,

I have just email you my application for a test sample.

TY

Hypersonic

Just spent almost 2 hours watching the whole video. Very powerful indeed. It's little wonder why China does not want this on the Internet.

• Praise 1

Benefits of MAZ Nitro:

1. Increase fuel consumption

5. Black smoke reduction

Reviews

Thank you!

Yoz Bro,

I feel very strange after reading it... increase fuel consumption... shouldn't it be better fuel consumption or increase mileage...?

Increase fuel consumption meaning to me is .... let say my car give me 1L/10km..., after using, with the effect of increase fuel consumption, it becomes 1.2L/10km....???

Please don feel offence... cos my England is not powderful... just clarifying only.

Yoz Bro,

I feel very strange after reading it... increase fuel consumption... shouldn't it be better fuel consumption or increase mileage...?

Increase fuel consumption meaning to me is .... let say my car give me 1L/10km..., after using, with the effect of increase fuel consumption, it becomes 1.2L/10km....???

Please don feel offence... cos my England is not powderful... just clarifying only.

hey!

Thanks so much for pointing out the error to us! You're totally right!!

Will correct it immediately, thank you again for letting us know!

When millions are relying it for GDP, employment, heating system to survive the winter...

How to stop and close them down?

How to charge and fine them?

How to tell people not to use the cheap and inferior coal?

It will take a major disaster like what she mentioned in England [:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1