SGH3456Z you are such a disgrace

Camrytron

Was pumping petrol at Esso Seng kang branch and witness this SGH3456Z was shouting and yelling to the cashier and pump attendance uncle.

Tot your car was scratch but something I can't believe, $40 of petrol. WTF

Actually story is owner say full tank but when in cashier he insisted he only want pump $60.Even uncle pump wrongly you will still be using the petrol.

Cashier told me if customers don't pay than will deduct from pump attendance uncle pay.

Uncle 1 day salary is so little and now need to pay for your stingy and shameful act,you are really such a disgrace as a car owners who can't afford to pay for own petrol.

I pity the uncle so end up I give $20 to the uncle to make his day better.

Pls all owners, even if pump attendance pump more for u,just be gentleman and pay,anyway petrol is inside our car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 60

Was pumping petrol at Esso Seng kang branch and witness this SGH3456Z was shouting and yelling to the cashier and pump attendance uncle.

Actually story is owner say full tank but when in cashier he insisted he only want pump $60.Even uncle pump wrongly you will still be using the petrol.

Cashier told me if customers don't pay than will deduct from pump attendance uncle pay.

Uncle 1 day salary is so little and now need to pay for your stingy and shameful act,you are really such a disgrace as a car owners who can't afford to pay for own petrol.

Pls all owners, even if pump attendance pump more for u,just be gentleman and pay,anyway petrol is inside our car.

tho i praised u(give u benefit of the doubt)... and not that i am doubting ur integrity... please refrain from putting down other people's car plate number in such instance

u do understand its ur words agst his words essentially....

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 2

Good!

Thank you for doing what you did for the uncle.. Should have taken that person's photo and shared it online, so that people will know who the douche is..

• Praise 1

why never give $40 instead?

• Praise 2

maybe he wan to go Jbee to pump the rest of the tank hahaha

what car was that ?

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Dunno why some people would be so fussy about such minor stuff, pump more will not result in engine failure.

Maybe wife insist 5 mins only but he wanted 15 mins, thus subconsciously pent up.

Venting on old uncle, Shame on you SGH3456Z.

• Praise 3

Dunno why some people would be so fussy about such minor stuff, pump more will not result in engine failure.

Maybe wife insist 5 mins only but he wanted 15 mins, thus subconsciously pent up.

Venting on old uncle, Shame on you SGH3456Z.

Tissue paper

• Praise 1

The amount of motorists who dunno how to pump their own gas is too damn high

and i thot oni ladies din know how to...sheesh

• Praise 1

He could be on the way to JB to pump cheap petrol lah. It happened to me once but I LL paid up as cannot retrieve and return the petrol already in my fuel tank. hahaha.... Making the uncle paid for the petrol that he will eventually use is really mean.

• Praise 2

He could be on the way to JB to pump cheap petrol lah. It happened to me once but I LL paid up as cannot retrieve and return the petrol already in my fuel tank. hahaha.... Making the uncle paid for the petrol that he will eventually use is really mean.

Yup, that's possible.

Even if that the case, Seng Kang still quite far from woodland.

I gotten full-tank from station at Woodland also never shout.

No excuse to bully old people.

• Praise 3

Probably car on rental, going to return soon so pump lesS. I last time pump $20 scared pump too much

But still cant be so bad deduct uncle pay

Good!

Thank you for doing what you did for the uncle.. Should have taken that person's photo and shared it online, so that people will know who the douche is..

Dare not take lah. He so fierce, scali he bo song and beat me than my rollies drop,very heart pain de.

Car no can already. He know who he is

car make?

Toyota.

why never give $40 instead?

Bo lui lah.

I not even the top 1000 of MCF bros here le

↡ Advertisement