Plane crash near France - A320 carrying 142 pax

Porker

Is it just me or somehow feel some crashes are all linked to low cost carriers that MAY have place less emphasis on regular safety checks and also older reused cheaper planes?

• Praise 1

Wah Lau ... I just came back from Germany not too long ago ... 😳

Did u drive on the Autobahn?

News out

Holy shit! Not again!!! Hope there are survivals.

• Praise 2

OMG Airbus again!

I just booked a flight to Jakarta next week via A320 today morning

Keep my finger cross and hope most passengers are fine =_="

Edited by Dfx16
  • Praise 2

Is it just me or somehow feel some crashes are all linked to low cost carriers that MAY have place less emphasis on regular safety checks and also older reused cheaper planes?

MAS not low cost carrier what. Also this airline is German, and Germans are notoriously strict on safety one.

OMG Airbus again!

I just booked a flight to Jakarta next week via A320 today morning

Keep my finger cross and hope most passengers are fine =_="

Nothing to worry about A320. It's just that it is a very common airplane model so the probability of incidents is slightly higher. Nothing wrong with the plane itself.

Is like saying, Toyota Corolla kena accident, doesn't mean is unsafe. Just that got a lot of them about, so slightly higher chance only.

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

MAS not low cost carrier what. Also this airline is German, and Germans are notoriously strict on safety one.

Nothing to worry about A320. It's just that it is a very common airplane model so the probability of incidents is slightly higher. Nothing wrong with the plane itself.

Is like saying, Toyota Corolla kena accident, doesn't mean is unsafe. Just that got a lot of them about, so slightly higher chance only.

Yep. The more common they are then the more likely you'll see them involved in an accident. Like taxis also. We always see taxis get into accidents. The reason is cuz there are so many of them on the roads and they are on the roads almost 24hrs a day.