2nd Generation Honda Beat

Carbon82

Nice n cute but as we don't have Kei class benefits here, it would be impractical n expensive to buy this 2 seater. But I like it n got manual some more but the canvas top being stored in the bonnet is both ingenious and problematic at the same time as our fickle tropical weather may mean a sudden downpour and leave you at the mercy of the heavens!

• Praise 3

I might be too tall man! I recalled test driving the Copen..... cant close roof lol

But this car is swee

Nice n cute but as we don't have Kei class benefits here, it would be impractical n expensive to buy this 2 seater. But I like it n got manual some more but the canvas top being stored in the bonnet is both ingenious and problematic at the same time as our fickle tropical weather may mean a sudden downpour and leave you at the mercy of the heavens!

I might be too tall man! I recalled test driving the Copen..... cant close roof lol

But this car is swee

Then you cut hole in the canvas top n stick your head out lah haha!😜

Seriously though, you may have a point so those taller guys buying must check this out!

• Praise 4

Really don't understand. Spent so much effort, time, technologies, design spent on mini or kei cars. While the full or mid size are slowly off the production. They should have just built a mid or full size kei cars. Think business may pick up.

Really don't understand. Spent so much effort, time, technologies, design spent on mini or kei cars. While the full or mid size are slowly off the production. They should have just built a mid or full size kei cars. Think business may pick up.

You will be surprised how many followers are there for the previous Beat. Even Suzuki Cappuccino & Daihatsu Copen can't beat it.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Seriously, why would a guy drive one of this ? IMO, it's purely meant for ladies. Period. Just like copen.. I find a guy driver looks sissy driving it.. Hehehe..

This is in line with Honda's vision of more making more eco-friendly cars. An approach is is not really working well for them. They are losing a lot of fan base.Sad to say, Mazda makes more exciting cars for them in the mid size segment now.

The Mugen version is nicely done up.

↡ Advertisement