Tire alignment results

Bluepica

Went for 2nd tire rotation after 20k
Inner wall all "eaten" up. Suggest to go alignment
Went and done... Results as shown. Question: why after alignment still got Red for camber? Seriously I wonder why I didn't take note when he pass the results to me after I asked for it...
72B330CA-4C79-45CE-8BA7-E425D687FA53_zps

↡ Advertisement

Went for 2nd tire rotation after 20k

Inner wall all "eaten" up. Suggest to go alignment

Went and done... Results as shown. Question: why after alignment still got Red for camber? Seriously I wonder why I didn't take note when he pass the results to me after I asked for it...

72B330CA-4C79-45CE-8BA7-E425D687FA53_zps

Ur is torsion beam or independent suspension at rear. If latter, tie rod can b adjusted for correct camber.

ok...thanks all... thought I need to go back and rectify the red color... everything stock...

Now that I've compared ur readings, I think Alignment shop didn't adjust ur camber at all, wc I think they should.

Supersonic

ok...thanks all... thought I need to go back and rectify the red color... everything stock...

Your car camber cannot be adjusted, so it's not done.

The only thing they do is probably the toe.

Excessive toe is usually the case that eats your tyre, generally not camber problem.

Very good overall specs already and I am actually impress how they manage to even out the camber on the rear when it cannot be adjusted.

Reason being red, the factory specs at 1.3 while the actual is 1.4.

Even adjust till 1.31 also be in red.

0.1 difference is very very minor.

My favorite place to test alignment, MCE lane 1 from Keppel to KPE.

If you can travel at 100km/hr, drive straight & hands off steering wheel, the car go stays within lane for 10 secs & steering wheel never move = very good job.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Very good overall specs already and I am actually impress how they manage to even out the camber on the rear when it cannot be adjusted.

Reason being red, the factory specs at 1.3 while the actual is 1.4.

Even adjust till 1.31 also be in red.

0.1 difference is very very minor.

My favorite place to test alignment, MCE lane 1 from Keppel to KPE.

If you can travel at 100km/hr, drive straight & hands off steering wheel, the car go stays within lane for 10 secs & steering wheel never move = very good job.

remember to smile and say cheeesssseeee!!!!! you can throw in a pieee after the flash! :D

remember to smile and say cheeesssseeee!!!!! you can throw in a pieee after the flash! :D

He probably knows where the cameras are located for the 10secs testing [:)][drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement